PMMK, the fifth try: Sinbad or Ja'far?

Let's have both! MUHUHU

Requested by @MegaWatt123 (too much Sinbad in this book, this is your fault) and @Shilluka (excellent choice)

******************************

(Y/N) would have loved staying in bed. She would have loved bothering Kouen all day, play with Koumei's hair while he's working, or making Judal as fashion as Lady Gaga with Kouha's help. But the 8th princess decided that it will not happen.

This is why she was dragging the (h/c) haired girl around, walking towards Sindria's palace. After all, it would be a shame to not abuse Sinbad's kindness. Since (Y/N) lectured him about being an over manipulative man, he tried being more open to Kougyoku's feelings. It wasn't much, but it was enough for the princess. At least for now.

Reaching the most slammed door in the world, Kougyoku knocked lightly, fearing that she might disturb something important.

A faint 'enter' was heard, signalising the princess that she could open the door, without slamming it.

Two different future are awaiting you!

Sinbad

Sitting at the king's office, was his main advisorHe had dark circles, like always. But this time, it was even worst. He looked extremely tired.

"Ja'far god damnit. Are you trying to kill yourself?"

The said man raised his head, a small smile appearing on his face when he heard her voice.

"Good morning (Y/N)."

Seeing the very worried look on her friend's face, Kougyoku decided that it might be better to leave them alone. She will see Sinbad another time, since he wasn't in his office, she could have not the right to search for him.

While the princess walked away, (Y/N) made her way towards the office, a stern look on her face.

"Where the heck is Sinbad? He's the one supposed to do this."

"He's sick."

"...Oh."

"Yeah, so no need to chase him around. I already had to make him stay in bed. It's funny because he didn't want me to do everything on my own."

Scratching her head, the girl wasn't really expecting this. After all, Sinbad was the type of person that will die only if they get killed. But in Sinbad's case, it could also be due to a cancer since he drinks too much, or killed by a fangirl since he's a cheater, or by Ja'far since he is a lazy ass. In fact, Sinbad could die because of a lot of things, but that is not the subject.

"Hum, (Y/N), can I ask you something?"

"If it is about me not helping you, you can forget."

"No, it's more about you taking care of Sinbad, since he kind of chased every single person that wanted to take care of him."

(Y/N) stared at him. Let's face it: Sinbad is annoying, like a LOT. It's not the same type of 'annoying' as Judal is. But now, a sick Sinbad is probably even worst. Normal Sinbad is at 7/10 on the annoying ladder. Judal is at 9/10. But sick Sinbad is probably at 78,957,832/10.

Oh dear Solomon, she didn't want to do this, but for the sake of this stupid lavender head, she will.

"...Fine. But you own me one for this."

The advisor smiled brightly, letting a small laugh escape.

"I sure will. Thank you a lot."

Taking a stack of paper before leaving the office, the (h/c) haired girl directed herself towards the king's bedroom. The door in front of her was closed. And this door is the second most slammed door in the world.