Prison Time

Okay, I guess that doing the laundry is somewhat inspiring since that's how that thing was born.

Yeah, I haven't written in ages, guess it's time to get back to business ;)

**************************

The first thing (Y/n) remembers about this day is the fact that Kouha had promised her that it will be a relaxing vacation on a foreign land. The second thing is that as soon as they managed to make Kouen drop his work, they dragged him with them, taking along Koumei and Kougyoku. Initially, it was also meant to be a family vacation, that's why Hakuryuu and Hakuei were present. Unfortunately, Judal managed to slip away, but he will not be able to escape next time, Kougyoku and Kouha swore it to themselves.

She still remembers how everything was fine, until the ren siblings decided to split and go wander around on their own. She should have seen it coming. After all, somewhere awful always happens as soon as the team splits up in horror movies.

And now, (Y/n) is sitting in front of a soldier, inside their barracks, and as the only person that is able to survive on their own without breaking the law in the family, she was now given the task to wipe their mess.

"I'm sorry officer, but could you please repeat that again?"

"No problem Ma'am. We apprehended those individual because they were troubling the public order."

"And what did they do exactly?"

"Well, my colleagues are actually discussing what happened with one of them. Maybe you should also come."

"Please."

(Y/n) followed the soldier through the hallways and reached what looked interrogation room. A familiar angry voice was echoing in the hallway. Seems like he will always have a powerful voice that can shake walls no matter the situation.

"I barely touched him."

"You broke his jaw, sir."

"That's what I'm saying."

"Unfortunately, we don't call that 'barely' here, sir."

What she heard made it hard for (Y/n) to keep her calm. She knew well how short tempered her goatee guy was, but at least she was expecting him to keep some common sense even when he went completely mad. She made a mental note about this matter and plans to use it in order to pressure her dear first prince to take some yoga classes. Then, she diverted her attention towards the soldier at her side.

"Okay, I think I've heard enough. Do I have to fill some form to make them go out?"

"Might be quite hard for this one. But let us see what we can do."

Meanwhile, in a prison cell, Kouha was leisurely digging onto the wall with a spoon he just stole from an inmate. By his side, Koumei was soundly regaining his sleep hours that were sacrificed for another war council last night, and Hakuryuu and Hakuei happened to be in the same cell as well, patiently waiting for (Y/n) to take them away.

Then the door opened, and a soldier led Kouen inside the same cell as them, before going back. No need to say that the three awaked people were quite surprise to see him here. After all, he's their proud leader.

"Brother, you're here to!"

Kouha reacted first. At first he was surprise, but now a nasty joy was slowly rising in his heart. His older brother is also here, meaning that he cannot lecture any of them since he also ended up here.

The cell was silent for a moment. Then, Kouen noticed that Kouha seemed to attempt an escape, by digging into a wall.

"Kouha, what you are doing is futile."

"(Y/n) said that when I'll have to escape prison one day, I'll have to dig a hole in the wall with a spoon, that I will afterwards hide with a boys band poster, then escape once I've finished breaking through."

Kouen rubbed his temple in irritation. Yeah, it was totally the sort of crazy stuff that girl could come up with. Sometimes, he really wished she could use her imagination for more productive subjects. And what is a boys band anyway?

Two hours passed in pure silence, except for Kouha's digging, and finally (Y/n) appeared with a stack of paper on her hands. She stepped forwards in the room before stopping in from of the cell.

"Okay guys, it doesn't look quite well."

Her first words made them quite gloomy.

"You can't get us out?"

"I'm currently trying, Ryuu. But it might take a while since I never played the lawyer before, so Kouha you should keep on digging."

"Roger!"

Going through the papers in her hand, (Y/n) couldn't help but chuckle a little. Those guys are really royalty.

"Okay, maybe I should start by saying the reasons you ended up here."

She started reading the notes she took from her interview with the soldiers.

"Kouen, you hit a man and broke his jaw, and your reason for it was because 'he pasted an advertisement on a toran inscription'."

"He's destroying precious knowledge."

"Koumei, you are guilty of obstructing the streets. Let me guess, you fell asleep while standing again?"

Hearing no answers, (Y/n) raised her eyes from the documents and noticed that the said man was, in fact, still asleep, with his eyes open to make it creepier.

"...Anyway, Kouha you destroyed a shop."

"The shopkeeper criticized my style."

"Hakuryuu, you cursed very badly at a passing man."

"He was ogling on my sister's chest."

"Hakuei, you broke said man's nose."

"He tried to hurt Hakuryuu."

"And Kougyoku... Is still being interrogated because she is involved with a murder case."

"WHAT?"

The four people stared at (Y/n) in disbelief. Their loud voice also happened to wake up a certain red-haired strategist.

"What... Something happened?"

"Good morning Mei and yes, your little sister stabbed a woman in the streets with her hairpin."

*******************************

Here some warmup with a short story of 942 words! Be careful now, Kougyoku isn't as defenseless as we think.

Welp, with this I'm making my comeback!