PMMK, the fourth try: Kougyoku

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Requested by @theninjapug

**********************************************

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... (Y/N) you're the worst!!!"

Sitting at a bar, were (Y/N) and Kougyoku. And the princess was completely drunk. The girls were still in Alma Torran. Kouen absolutely wanted to come back again, they were forced to accompany him. So now, the first prince was inside the palace's library, with Ugo and Solomon.

Since the girls weren't welcomed, the men threw them out and shut the door close. So now, Kougyoku just wanted to forget about her mistake, which was trying to find someone human for (Y/N). Her friend confessed to a dragon. She really started to question (Y/N)'s sexual orientation and it frustrated her to no end. On top of this, Sheba and Arba decided to accompany the two for a drink. After overcoming her jealousy, Sheba became quite found of the (h/c) haired girl so it was only natural to go hang out with her friend.

Going back to the main event, (Y/N) was the only one who was still sober. Even after taking down more than 25 bottle of her favourite alcohol, she was doing well. We couldn't say the same thing about the three other girls.

"Sheeeee's right (Y/N)! You dumped Solomon for a *hick* dragon!"

Coming towards her, Sheba placed an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders. The magician was completely drunk, with a huge blush covering her cheeks.

"For Arceus's sake. Arba can you deal with your pink haired magician? I already have a whining princess."

But the said Arba was almost asleep, mumbling some weird things while having her head against the wooden bar counter. Seems like the supposed mature and responsible adult of the band wasn't here anymore.

"...Never mind. Sheba you should-"

But it was too late. The pink haired girl collapsed on her, snoring lightly. At least, she had left her glass somewhere safe.

"Seriously?"

"Hey! Lissssssten to *hick* me a bit."

Placing Sheba on the stool right next to hers, (Y/N) turned back her attention towards the princess and her flustered face. The girl was struggling to stay awake.

"Kougyoku, now I know you had enough."

"You caaaan't *hick* tell me what to do! I'm a freeee girl!"

"Under my responsibility. I'll be the one who will have to face your dear brothers because I didn't prevent you from getting drunk.

"I dooooon't care! I can do whatever I *hick* waaaaant! Even this!"

In her drunken state, Kougyoku aggressively grabbed (Y/N)'s collar, before smashing her lips on hers. Raising her head a little, Arba witnessed the whole scene and cheered loudly.

"It's getting hot in here!"

A string of saliva connected the two girls when they finally parted away.

"You lack technic, princess."

"Shuut up!"

******************************

Quite short I know x). Until next time, I leave you with a kiss from drunk Sheba <3