Mini shots - Christmas special!

Holy f**king shit, I haven't updated in ages! Hope you aren't too mad at me hehe...

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

***************************

Magi Santa

Since he woke up this morning, the third prince couldn't stay still. It was finally Christmas! It was one of the many times of the year where people will give him stuff he just didn't need while hoping to get on his good side. And it was the case for every single member of the royal family. Like every year, he'll just keep the presents from his household and burn down the rest.

"Kouha."

He jumped by hearing the voice of probably the creepiest girl in the world.

"(Y/N), you're scary."

"Yeah. Do you think I can make your brother wear a Santa hat?"

"Hum, if you're talking about brother En I don't think you can."

"Don't you want him to go like 'Ho-ho-ho' and give you a present?"

"Are we talking about the same person?"

"I'm going to try this out. Wait for me okay?"

He didn't have the time to react that she was already gone. The prince could only wait for her to come back, or to follow her and see how it goes!

Sitting at his desk, some paperwork on his hands, the mighty flame emperor was bored to death. Even if it was supposed to be a cheerful day, his paperwork will probably not help making his mood brighter.

Reading a few more lines, he stopped when he felt someone putting what could be a hat on his head.

"(Y/N), I'm working."

"You're so gorgeous with that hat."

"Take it off."

"Can't you at least give me a Santa laugh?"

"No."

"But I have been such a good girl this year! Can't you give me a present?"

"No."

Mistletoes

"Ja'far, help me."

A terrified (Y/N) just slammed close the door of the advisor's office. Sweat was streaming down her face.

"Wow, are you okay?"

"Have you ever faced the zombie apocalypse?"

"No...?"

"Because I just did. They are terrifying."

"Calm down a bit. What happened?"

"Okay. So, I was peacefully wandering like I always do when I'm running away from Sinbad when I met Masrur on the way and he told me that Yam told him to tell me to be careful today because Sinbad had decided to waste a whole day to do something bad obviously. So I told him to tell Ja'far about it, but he said that it was too late. We parted ways and then I saw Pisti trying to kiss Spartos's face, but he really didn't seem up to it. Maybe I should have done something but that's not the main point. Then I saw Sharrkan with some mistletoe trying to get a kiss from Yam-"

"(Y/N), I'm sorry to interrupt you but can't you skip all of this and tell me about that zombie invasion?"

"Sinbad placed a shit ton of mistletoe everywhere, so people keep on chasing after me to kiss me and I don't want to."

"Oh. Well that explains why everyone is late today."

"Yeah, they are all busy spreading diseases and affection. Disgusting."

"You have a weird vision of traditions."

Do you want to build a snow sensei?

A lot of people would say that having snow on a Christmas day makes it even better. But we're in Sindria. Snow is as common as Sinbad not getting drunk. But fortunately, a young magi has found the solution to everyone's problem.

"Aren't we going to get scolded for making snow inside a room?"

"Relax Ali, we have Hakuryuu to keep us out of harm."

"What?"

"Don't worry Haku, just keep on building that snow man."

The 4th prince was being helped by a cute fanalis girl. They seemed to be working hard on that snowman. The more (Y/N) was staring at it, the more she found it looking like Spartos...

"And done!"

"Is that...Spartos?"

"Yeah! Isn't it great?"

"OOOOH. I want to make miss Yam to!"

Jumping from the bed, the young magi dropped his staff, stopping the snow from falling. The room was already cold. At least, the snow won't melt in a while.

"Hum Aladdin, I don't think Yam's boobs are that big."

"What are you talking about?"

"Morgiana... Are you sure Masrur has that much muscles?"

"Yes."

"Okay...."

"And what do you think of my snow Sharrkan?"

"Alibaba, Sharrkan's nose isn't that long."

"It's just as tall as his ego."

"Oh, then it's not long enough."

**********************

YES I'M BACK! I don't know for how long but I'm back.

Thanks for your patience guys!