PMMK, the secound try : Ithnan

@redblackstar35 was the one who guide us to the second target! I hope you are ready ;)

*********************************************************

Ithnan sighed while walking on the halls of the palace. Earlier, Solomon asked him to go check on Ugo, since the otaku didn't leave his work at all. Yesterday, they didn't even see him at all. It wasn't something surprising but still, it happened again and now it was his turn to check on him.

When he opened the door of the magic otaku's lab, he froze. Sleeping quietly on the floor was a girl, with (h/c), a book on her face. It couldn't be...?

Ithnan was confused, very confused. There was no way that nerd had a girlfriend. As quietly has possible, he came closer to her. Kneeling down at her side, he slowly removed the book from her face. She was cute on top of that.

Her quiet breath showed him that she was fast asleep. The magician slowly rubbed her cheek. Her skin was so smooth, her beautiful (h/c) locks were shining at the light of the candles. She was probably one of the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

Then, the green haired magician felt a sharp pain on his head. His eye sigh became blurry. He collapsed on top of the girl he was staring at.

(Y/N) woke up apparently, feeling a heavy object landing on her. There was a person, with green hair, who was sleeping on her chest.

"The heck now??"

(Y/N) started panicking, but froze when she saw Kougyoku, with a heavy book on her hands.

"There-There was this weird guy, and he was staring and touching you and-"

"Wait, you hit him?!"

"I didn't know what to do!"

Pushing the magician away, (Y/N) looked at him curiously, while Kougyoku kneeled at her side. The two stared at him in silence.

"I hope you didn't kill him."

"I haven't hit him that hard."

"He lost consciousness, I don't think it was a small hit."

"Hum- I'll go fetch Ugo and Kouen-nii-sama."

Kougyoku quickly left, running inside the massive library. Meanwhile, (Y/N) continued staring at the guy in front of her. His hair colour was quite strange.

"Hey, wake up, pervert."

She slapped him hard, forcing him to wake up. Ithnan's eyes flashed open. He quickly got back up, scanning his surroundings.

"Who slapped me?"

"I did."

Ithnan stared at the girl who was squatting at his side, a suspicious glare sent his way. It took him a while to realise it was the same girl he was looking at.

"Who are you, green head?"

"I should be the one asking you that! What are you doing here? Are you that nerd girlfriend?"

"The nerd... Ugo you mean?"

Ithnan stared at her in shock. How on earth this nerd could have gotten a girlfriend?

"So you two are dating? How could you like him? He's so boring with all of his magic otaku's stuff-"

"He's dating my friend's brother, not me."

"Wait- Ugo's gay???"

The moment Ithnan shouted this out loud, Kougyoku came back running towards the two, followed by her older brother and Ugo. The magic nerd quickly recognises the green haired man, who had a beautiful red hand shape on his cheek.

"Ithnan? What are you doing here?"

"Oi Ugo, who are they?"

"Ah yes! I wanted to talk about them to Solomon. I just got carried away in my work haha..."

Ithnan quickly got and grabbed Ugo's collar.

"I freaked out seeing those people here!"

Kougyoku came closer to (Y/N), making sure her friend was alright. Meanwhile, Kouen pushed away Ithnan, sending him one of his famous death glare, making the green haired magician shiver.

"Thank you for you help Kouen... Well Ithnan, let me introduce them to you: the man by my side is Kouen, he's helping me with my research, the young girl with pink hair is his little sister and the last one is (Y/N), who might be the one who slapped you..."

"I sure did."

*************************************

Okay this is short, but I'll make a part 2 if you want! Next target is Kougyoku <3, and part two of Kouen and Ugo is coming soon as well ! Until then, have a nice day ;)