The blood of your enemies

Hey, you know what? I love you all guys. THANK YOU! THANKS TO YOU WE REACHED THE 1K READS! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII σ(ε)

*************************************************

Back in the Kou empire! It was a lovely day, if we could say so. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming... And Kouen was yelling.

It wasn't something new to see the 1st prince pissed. But gods know how scary he is like that. At least, he's scary for a normal person. But (Y/N) isn't what we could call a normal person.

The said girl was writing down her new research. It was about blood, at least that's what she told Kouha. He was quite interested when she mentioned it, so he let her finish.

Talking about Kouha, he was in his older brother's office, facing his wrath, alongside with Koumei, and the household members of the flame emperor. Now the 3rd prince was regretting his decision. If he had forced (Y/N) to accompany him for this meeting, Kouen would have managed to not yell and be angry. He can't stay mad at her after all, so (Y/N) is a very valuable ally, for all the people that knows Kouen.

"Kouha, we really need to do something!"

Koumei whispered loud enough for his brother to hear.

"Go fetch (Y/N), or he will kill us."

Kouha nodded. It was a desperate situation. Even if he really wanted to let (Y/N) finish her research, he needed her to calm the angry king.

As quietly and discretely as he could, he managed to escape, only to hear his older brother shouting at him to come back.

He ran like his life was in game, and it was, towards (Y/N)'s room. He slammed the door open, with a really panicked look on his face

"(Y/N)! We need you to save us!"

She looked at her panicked friend, releasing her attention from her precious research

"Let me guess, angry grumpy guy?"

"Yes."

She stood up and gathered her papers.

"You're lucky, I just finished."

She got out of the room, followed close by Kouha, who was kind of hiding behind her back. When they reached the no man's land, known as Kouen's office, (Y/N) busted open the door.

"Kouen! I need you to hear that!"

It snapped the said man out of his anger. There she was with her bubbly attitude, not intimidated at all.

"(Y/N), I'm doing something else."

"I only have for five minutes! And you guys should listen carefully!"

The audience sighed in relief. Their saviour was here.

"So, you all know those stories where they say that they had a sword forged with the blood of their enemies, right? Because I made my little research. Knowing that a normal man has approximatively 5,3L of blood in their body, that it has 100µg/dl of iron in it, and that a normal sword weights approximatively 1,5kg, we will need 1500000L of blood to forge that sword, so approximatively the blood of 283019 people."

They all stared at her in disbelief, except Kouha, who was really interested.

"That's pretty cool."

"I know right! That's why next you go to war, think about it. Having a sword who will literally be forged with the blood of your enemies."

Kouen got up from his chair and patted the head of the (h/c) haired girl.

"You really are the only one who spends time searching about such things."

"Well, you need someone to provide you with random knowledge."