PMMK, the third try: Solomon

@TheStarStudio, this is for you ;).

******************************************

"Please go out with me!"

Solomon didn't even glance at the pink haired girl. He just remained focus on his book, not paying attention at all.

Ugo and Arba were watching them. While Ugo found his friend to be heartless, Arba just sweat dropped. It would be like the hundredth time he turned her down.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

Walking towards their direction, a (h/c) haired girl made her appearance. Today, it was only her left, since the three other red headed people had royal duty to attend.

"Hello (Y/N), you're just in time."

Closing his book, Solomon didn't give a single glance towards Sheba, he just took the (h/c) haired girl's hand and left with her.

"Shall we go?"

Looking at him with wide eyes, little cog started moving inside her head, until sparkles came in her eyes.

"...Heck yeah."

Last week, when Solomon mentioned the existence of a dragon, (Y/N) wasn't able to sleep anymore. A dragon, a real one, who talks and is pretty. There was no way she could sleep. That's why she decided that she will harass Solomon until he accepts to take her with him, to meet the dragon, and other species at the same time. And she won that fight. Seems like training with Kouen was useful.

"H-Hey! Don't ignore me for her!"

Sheba recovered from her shock. No matter what she did, when (Y/N) was here, she always had his full attention. She wasn't happy about it, at all. Jealousy was all over her face.

"So it's a real dragon?"

"Yes."

"It flies?"

"Yup."

"Does it breathe fire?"

"It doesn't, but it's very smart and knows a lot of things."

"Oh my god, I'm going to love this day."

Reaching a balcony, Solomon smiled down at (Y/N), who's eyes were sparkling. In front of her, a huge city, so many different people, tasty food... Everything was like in a video game, much to her liking. No matter how many times she saw it, it was still amazing.

After all, since she came here, never did she leave the palace. At least, she went out of Ugo's library, mainly for food. She met Wahid that way, because they were both sneaking inside the kitchen. Setta caught the two of them, so both got scolded. Then when Falan had to go fetch her stupid husband, she met a very cute (h/c) haired girl. Her motherly instinct washed over her, so the (h/c) haired girl almost was adopted inside the family. Much to Falans' liking, Tess just adored (Y/N). Then, when (Y/N) met Ithnan again, she called him a pervert, earning some muffled laughs, and Setta being disappointed of his brother. But the weirdest was still her meeting with Solomon. While wandering around the palace, Solomon happened to find a girl sleeping inside Agares's fur. The manticore said that this girl just came towards him and hugged his foot, so he placed her on his head and just went back to his business. Just learning this was enough for Solomon to know that he would definitively like her, and that's exactly what happened. (Y/N) treated everyone like a friend, never judging, never looking down on people.

This girl was the light they needed in those hard times

"Ready to go?"

"You have no idea."