Bread King

It was a beautiful day at Sindria, like it always is, because it's located under the tropics so it's always nice there. (Y/N) could tell it because Judal decided to drag her with him, to go and piss Sinbad of.

-Flashback brought to you by a dancing cow-

That morning, (Y/N) thought she could have her morning off. After all, the time when people usually woke her up because they need something from her had passed. Since she had met Judal, (Y/N) didin't really had time for herself, because the Kou royalties needed a babysitter for their annoying magi. (Y/N) was laying in her bed, resting peacefully and enjoying the time of silence that was offered to her. We're not going to lie to ourselves, sleeping is life, so basically (Y/N) was having a life. It was hope we could have seen vanished from her eyes when Judal barged into her room and dragged her by the foot.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO Judal I need my bed!"

"Not my problem. You're coming with me."

"Don't want toooooooo."

"Stop complaining you're annoying."

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO COME AND KIDNAPPE ME FROM MY PRECIOUS BED!"

Judal dragged the crying (Y/N) who was complaining about her life being shit. He threw her on a flying carpet and set of to an unknown place.

So, they were on a flying carpet.

.........

"..."

"..."

"I can show you the world ..."

"God (Y/N)."

"Shining, shimmering, splendid ..."

"Stop that."

"Tell me, princess, now when did you last let you heart decide ..."

"When I told you to shut the fuck up."

"Anyway, where are we going?"

"Surprise."

"I hate you."

"I know you love me."

-End of flashback. I hope you enjoyed the dancing cow-

Now they were approaching Sindria, rather quickly because a certain magi was way to exited for (Y/N) liking.

"Judal don't you dare."

A whide smile grew on his face, and (Y/N) knew it wasn't good. Last time he decided to take her with him, he managed to set fire on Sinbad's hair and ended up stricken by a lightning; Funny when you remember it, except the fact he attached (Y/n) to a tree because she laughed at him.

They stopped above the palace entrance.

"Aren't we going to land somewhere better?"

"No this is perfect."

"What are you plannin- "

He pushed her. Well, that was predictable. At least someone catches her. A certain purple haired king actually.

"Hello (Y/N). You still looking gorgeous as always."

"Yo. How's you doing?"

Ignoring his comments had become a habit now.

"Rather fine. Except the fact that you never come alone."

"I know you miss him every time he's not around. You can't deny that love you both share."

"I rather get married than to have to admit it."

"Oh, he's so shy~~."

"Oi stop flirting with the enemy (Y/N)"

Judal finally landed in front of them.

"You're jealous that I'm stealing your man?"

"(Y/N), I'll kill you someday."

"What do you want Judal?"

The Hight King of seven seas glared at the magi in front of him.

"Your love."

"Shut the fuck up (Y/N)."

"Alright, alright. Put me down then."

Sinbad set (Y/N) on her feet and finally let her go.

"Hey (Y/N) !!!"

A blond-haired girl ran in (Y/N) arms.

"Hoy Pisti."

"He tried something on you again?"

Pisti pointed at her King who was arguing with the magi about a random subject. Maybe who's the one that annoy (Y/N) the most.

"Like hell it would ever work."

"Don't worry (Y/N). It's just a question of time until you fall for my charms."

Sinbad interrupted in her conversation, obviously interested, leaving a nagging Judal alone.

"Go away Sinbad, you're making him jealous."

"Why don't you like him?"

(Y/N) was quite taken aback by that question.

"Well you see ... For me Sinbad is like the first slice of bread."

"What do you mean?"

Pisti had her eyes sparkling with curiosity, like the purple haired man beside her.

"Every body touches him, but nobody wants him."

******************

I love being mean to people I like.