The RPG, part 1: Five all mighty heroes

@FairyTailNinjaMage I finally made it o(≧∇≦o)

-

Please note that it was originally (Y/N)'s idea so she could spend some more time with our lovely trio: Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana. Sinbad just happened to sneak inside all of this like a dangerous pervert.

(Just kidding, I'm adding him because without him I'm losing all of my females reads. He's my golden egg chicken)

**************************

Nephelem! A well-known town for its giant noisy birds and shitty weather.

The rain was pouring that night, making a group of five brave adventurers hurry towards a nearby inn, Momo's booze-

(Y/N): "Wow, what kind of name is that."

Alibaba: "You could at least try to find something cool!"

Don't you dare start with your complaints or I'll make sure you'll both end up crying.

(Y/N): "UUUh aggressive."

Like I said, our adventurers finally reached a shelter for the night.

When they stepped inside, a bolt of lightning pierced through the sky, the thunder roaring loud not too much after. The whole assistance turned towards them, gazing at the five hooded strangers, but quickly went back to their drinking, barely glancing at them now.

Sinbad: "What? Haven't they witnessed my presence?"

Aladdin: "They cannot recognise you since we all have hoods on our heads."

Alibaba: "Our entrance was so badass."

AND NOW, It's time to introduce our magnificent protagonists!

Alibaba: "Start with me!"

As you wish.

Alibaba! A brave swordsman that decided to leave his home in order to discover the world and solve the great mystery that is hidden behind the treasure map he inherited from his father.

Aladdin: "That's so cool!"

Alibaba: "Hehe! I know! I've thought about it all night!"

168 cm, 64 kg, short blond hair, his looks are quite common in his origin country: the legendary lands of the glass desert.

Alibaba: "You could say that I'm handsome."

(Y/N): "Wouldn't that be lying?"

Sinbad: "We barely started and you're already being mean."

(Y/N): "That's my special skill."

He's carrying an enchanted dagger gifted by his long-gone father. Deep secrets seemed to be hidden behind the origins of its power. Some say a powerful demon possesses it. He's wearing a black died leather armour, allowing him to move without troubles in battle.

Alibaba: "Yeaaaaah!"

Sinbad: "My turn!"

Nah, you wait. Let me shine the spotlight on his best friends: Aladdin and Morgiana!

Aladdin: "I can't wait to know what you decided to be, Morg!"

Morgiana: "I will be able to help."

Let's start with Morgiana, a powerful Shaolin monk, stronger than any fighter, faster than any athlete! Her martial training gave her a great mastering of her five senses. Some say nothing can surprise her! With her 161cm and 51kg, she might look tiny, but mountains know that she could break them with a simple and swift movement. She's wearing a conical cap that hides most of her flaming pink locks, as well as the traditional clothes of her temple. Not carrying any weapons, she, however, possesses numerous herbs that can cure different types of diseases.