Valentine special! Ja'far ending

"... Well, I-"
(Y/N) stopped talking when she heard someone gasp. She turned her head to see Yamuraiha hidden behind a pillar, watching them. She then whispered to the swordsman
"Sharr, what the heck?"
"Please just pretend."
"You plan on using me to make her jealous?"
"She already have a date so yeah."
"... I'm relieved and angry at the same time."
"So what do you say?"
"Carry you guts and ask her out, dumbass."
She pushed Sharrkan in direction of the hidden girl, and gave them some privacy.

The (h/c) haired girl returned to the palace.
It was almost empty. There wasn't any maid's running everywhere, only some guards.
But then, she spotted a white haired man with scrolls on his arms exiting Sinbad's office. She came closer and spoke.
"Ja'far."
The said man jumped in surprise.
"God (Y/N), you scared me."
"Working yourself to death again?"
"If I don't do it then nobody would."
"I'll help you then."
She took some scrolls from his arms and smiled at him.
He only averted his gaze.
"F-Fine. Let's go."
She didn't pay attention to his nervousness.
They headed towards his own office, in an awkward silence, until Ja'far spoke up.
"So, hum... Don't you have a date today?"
"Nah."
"Oh. I see."
They stayed silence again.
When they finally reached it, it was a relief. The awkward moment was over.
Opening the door, they both took a chair and started working. Even without looking at him, (Y/N) could feel that her friend wasn't at ease.
It troubled her so she asked.
"Ja'far are you okay?"
He avoided her gaze.
"Yes. Don't worry."
Not wanting to push him, she didn't search further.
They worked like that for a while, in complete silence.
However, sometimes she caught him giving her side glancing, and quickly looking back to his paper.
It wasn't like him at all. Their relationship had never been so awkward. At a moment, she couldn't stay silent anymore.
"What is wrong with you today?"
He looked at her quite shocked by her suddent intervention.
When their eyes met, a faint blush spread on his white cheeks. He looked away.
"Stop worrying. Every thing is fine."
"Then why are you avoiding my eyes?"
She cupped his cheeks and force him to look at her.
"You know you can have faith in me. So please talk to me."
He took a deep breathe before speaking
"Wouldyoupleasegoonadatewithme?"
"Ja'far."
" I-I-I-"
"Breath for God sake. Your face is completely red."
He covered his red face with his hands and turned away.
"I understood you know. So what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
She grabbed the advisor's arm and quickly left the office. He just followed in complete confusion.
When they reached the palace entrance, they saw Kougyoku and Sinbad coming back.
Ja'far instinctively took (Y/N)'s hand in his, making her blush.
Regaining her composure when the king and the princess arrived, she just waved at Kougyoku.
"Kougyoku!"
When the pink-haired princess saw her, she waved back, with a brilliant smile.
"Now that you had your date Sin, it's time for you to do your work."
"Come on! Ja'far it's Valentine's day! You don't work a day like this-"
The former assassin sent his king a death glare who made him shut up immediately.
"Do your work. Now."
"Yes, mister."

When Kougyoku noticed the advisor holding her friend's hand, she wiggled her eyebrows at her and sent her the gaze that says 'I want to know EVERYTING when you come back'. (Y/N) just sighed signalling her surrender.
"Well now if you excuse us."
They left a really happy Kougyoku with a machiavelous smile on her face and a depressed Sinbad.

**************************
I wish a lot of love and chocolate!
And you can already count mine! I love you so much! Take all my virtual chocos!