Boring story

When she heard him lock the door, a shaky breath escaped her lips. She won't escape him anymore... She had tried to get away, but he won't allow it. This was bad. She won't be able to push him away now. Now she was trapped. But she couldn't give up yet. After all, it was because she resisted him that he took an interest in her.

"You've been avoiding me."

His voice was aggressive. Each word made her shiver. The silence was making the atmosphere so dense that she found herself hardly breathing. Fear was paralysing her. Will he force her to give up?

When he started walking towards her, a small cry escaped her lips.

"Please..."

She hated that feeling. He was her king and yet, she wanted him more than anything, but he would never be hers because one day, he will marry someone else and get rid of her. She was replaceable and she knew it. So why was she so desperate for his love, attention and everything?

Because he gave her everything she ever wanted. In his arms, she felt like she finally found the place where she belonged. She found the missing piece of her heart.

"Please stop... I don't want to be played anymore."

She felt his hand moving through her soft locks, like he wanted to make her at ease. But it only made her sadder. To know that this wonderful man that captured her heart since day one would never be hers and only hers made her completely broken. He was so close, yet so far away.

"I'm not playing. I never was."

When he whispered those words, hope began to burn in her heart again. Could she dream about it? A happy life with the man of her dreams. Does she had the right to hope?

"I love you."

"KOUHA FOR GOD SAKE!"

"(Y/N)! You're no fun!"

"Could you please read your romance or whatever bullshit it is somewhere else? I have to finish this, and I need silence."

"But I need to read it! It's so romantic~"

He wiggled his eyebrows at the girl who was sitting at the couch in front of him, reading some scrolls.

"If you could at least read in silence and stop smirking at me each time you read a sentence, it would be marvellous."

A little noise was heard when the library door opened, revealing a curious Kougyoku. She walked closer when Kouha waved a t her signalled her to come closer.

"What are you reading, Kouha-nii-san?"

"It's the last opus of 'the maid and the king'."

"Oh! I haven't finished it! Can you read it out loud?"

Kouha smirked widely when (Y/N) sent him a death glare.

"Alright, where were we ...

Her heart jumped at his words. She couldn't believe it. Her king, her love, her heart and soul was returning her feelings.

Some tears escaped her eyes. She was so happy. He slowly cupped her face, whipping her tears away with his thumb.

He then whispered her name, as if he was scared he'll broke her.

"(Y/N) ..."

"AAAAAAAH KOUHA!!!!!!"

The said prince had mimicked his older brother's voice and whispered huskily in the hear of the (h/c) haired girl.

"Come on! I'm sure you're completely dreaming about something similar happening to you and En-nii."

"Kouha, for the last time: Me and Kouen aren't together."

"But you love him~"

"I'm so sick of you right now."