-1-

"Sage I am so glad you came back for the holidays" Josh's mom smiled over the kitchen island, I sat on a stool and smiled over at her.

"I'm happy to be back, I love Ohio" I leaned on my hand.

"Well anyone who dates Josh is going to have to" she laughed and I joined in. As if on cue Josh walked in looking grumpy and went straight to the fridge.

"Morning" he mumbled, his mom rolled her eyes while flipping through her cook book.

"Happy thanksgiving Joshua" she said as if to remind him. He grabbed the juice from the fridge and smiled towards us both. He went over to his mom and gave her a hug.

"Happy thanksgiving mom" he said as he hugged her. She nodded her head in approval and then proceeded to prepare her turkey. He came over to me and pumped the lever on my chair so I was his height.

"Happy thanksgiving" I said, he pulled the hood off my hoodie and smiled down at me. He tucked a flyaway behind my ear and kissed me softly before pulling away.

"Happy thanksgiving baby" he grinned before pumping me back down. I wrapped my arms around his body to hug him. I had my Josh back and I wasn't letting him go ever again.

"Dinners at three" his mom interrupted.

"Merry Christmas!" I heard a familiar voice say and then the door slammed. I looked up at Josh who was grinning widely.

"Tyler's here" He said which made me smile. In walked Tyler and Jenna smiling happily, Jenna came straight over to me and hugged me tightly before going to Josh's mom. Josh and Tyler hugged each other and stood there holding one another for ages.

"The real couple here" Jenna laughed before offering to help with the food.

"Don't bother Jen, I've already been turned down many times this morning" I joked. Jenna came over and sat on the stool next to me.

"Where are Brendon and Sarah for the holidays?" She asked.

"At Sarahs parents' for thanksgiving and then Vegas for Christmas" I explained, she nodded.

"Lillie told me she was in LA for both with Shane's family this year" she told me, I raised my eyebrows.

"That'll be interesting" I laughed knowing that Shane's grandparents hates Lillie.

"Happy thanksgiving Sage" Tyler said after finally letting go of Josh. I hopped down off the stool to give Tyler a really tight hug just to wind him up. I let go of him and he looked uncomfortable which made me giggle. Jenna hugged Josh hello and then went out into the hall for something.

"Go do something you guys, dinners not until three" Josh's mom reminded us.

"Can we watch a Christmas movie?" I asked, I looked up at Josh expectantly but he just looked like he was about to crush a puppy.

"Fine" He said and I clapped my hands, I turned to Tyler who looked overjoyed and we went into the living room to put on a film.

I sat next to Josh and hugged his tattooed arm while we watched The Polar Express. I recited all the words to the first thirty minutes which annoyed everyone. Josh had to turn my head and kiss me hard so I would shut up.

"I love you but please stop" he laughed.

When thanksgiving dinner came around, Josh's brothers and sisters came over along with Tyler's entire families so we had many many people piled into one room. I just sat on a chair while Josh sat next to me and let him pile my plate with food.

"Happy thanksgiving" he said as he placed my plate in front of me. I held his face with both hands and kissed him lovingly. We all held hands and prayed before saying what we were thankful for.