-50-

"Sage, do you want to come and meet our son?" Tyler's voice woke me from my sleep, I shot up instantly at his words.

"Heck yeah" I mumbled, I heard Josh laugh next to me as they all stared at me.

I gripped Josh's hand tightly as we walked into the room. Jenna's parents exited the room just as we entered, giving us some alone time with the baby. Jenna was holding the small thing in her arms and grinned at us all as we walked in.

"Jenna" I gasped and almost sprinted to the baby. She was grinning uncontrollably towards everyone and everything.

"Do you want to hold him?" She asked, I nodded and she passed me the child. I almost broke down as i held the infant in my arms, I rocked him slowly as he stared up at me.

"Oh my god" I felt the tears in my eyes. "He's so beautiful. You mister, are going to break hearts when you're older" my voice broke as I spoke.

"So, What did you call him?" Josh asked as me watched me with the baby. I flicked my eyes to Jenna who was still smiling.

"This is Oliver Joshua Joseph" Tyler said after a while. I watched Josh's face drop and tears formed in his eyes.

"Joshua? As in..." he was so stunned I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes as in you Josh. I thought I should name my child after my favourite guy since now I guess, he's my favourite guy too" Tyler stared at his baby as if it were magical. Josh was crying now, he gave Tyler a huge hug which lasted for a while.

"Dude" I heard Josh say.

"Hey Josh, do you wanna hold your godson?" Jenna asked, Josh turned around and now both of our faces dropped.

"Godson?" We said at the same time. Tyler and Jenna both laughed and nodded.

"You guys, first you name the child after me then you practically give it to me" Josh's eyes were clouded with tears. I passed him Oliver and watched as he held him in his massive arms. He looked up to me with so much love in his eyes, he let out a breath as if he couldn't believe what was happening.

"Hey Ollie" I held his hand and grinned cheerily at the small being. I wiped some tears from my eyes and kissed his tiny hand. "You have such great parents, you are the luckiest baby on earth" I was crying so much.

Tyler took the baby off Josh so Jenna could hold him again, Josh just held me firmly next to him while we all watched this miracle live it's life.

"Okay, why don't we let mama rest with her baby" the nurse came in, we all turned around and nodded.

"Let me say goodbye" I took Ollie's hand and kissed his head. I kissed Jenna's cheek and then Tyler's before Josh put his arm around me and lead me out of the room.

"Do you want to go to the gift shop and get the baby a something?" Josh squeezed my shoulder, I nodded.

"Ollie is the most beautiful baby" I said as we walked towards the elevator. Our hands swung in between us, we were both at our happiest.

"Is it weird that seeing our best friends have a baby makes me feel funny" Josh said as we got into the elevator. I pressed the button and stared at him.

"How so?" He started to play with my hands and shrugged slightly.

"I just get this weird feeling inside, it's not bad but it's not like...normal" he stared at my hands until the metal box went ding.

"Maybe you're brooding" I nudged him as we walked towards the gift shop.

"I do want one, I didn't realise how cute they were" he squeezed my hand, I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah? Wanna make one right now?" I grinned, he laughed and put his arm around me.

"You've been watching way too much Grey's Anatomy" I removed myself from him as we walked into the store. I looked around at all the tiny clothes and presents.

"Hey babe, we should get him a tiny drum set" Josh called over to me, I laughed from across the store and picked up a small pair of baby shoes. I stared at them for a while, I wanted something that could fit into them.

"I wanna get the drums, whatcha thinking?" Josh came over.

"It was born today, the baby's not going to be able to play the drums. Let's just get it a baby grow or something" I put the shoes down and turned him around. I clung to his back as he walked, feeling his abs through his shirt. My husband, what a love specimen he was.

"It needs something cute on it" Josh looked through the baby grows as if he was an expert.

"Is there one that just says 'baby'?" I asked, he let out a loud laugh as he pushed them all down the metal rod.

"What, so we never forget what it is?" He joked, I shoved him playfully and took a few.

"We are godparents now, we need form a relationship with this child. Like a practice for the real thing" I gave them to Josh who kissed me happily.

"Ok wife, anything for you" he said loudly and went to pay for them.

I wandered around for a while by myself until I heard a giggle behind me. I turned around to see a girl who looked around my age smiling at me.

"Is that your husband?" She smiled, I looked in the direction she was looking to see Josh paying. He was talking the cashier man happily.

"Yep that's him" I grinned as we watched him.

"Wow can I just say you two are so cute" she complimented. I am not going to lie I thought she was going to ask for a photo or tell me she was a fan.

"Thank you, I'd like to think we are cute" I laughed, she looked at the shop around us and then smiled cheekily.

"Are you having a baby?" She asked, I assumed it was because we were standing in a shop full of baby clothes and not because I was fat. I let out an awkward laugh and shook my head.

"Our friends just had one, we were buying a present for it" I explained, she nodded. "Are you buying something too?" I tried to push the conversation forwards.

"No no I work here, I'm a paediatric nurse. I just came in because my shift starts soon but I saw you and your husband and I thought you were cute" she smiled. She seemed nice, whether it was genuine I didn't know.

"Oh well thank you!" I laughed. I felt an arm fall on my shoulder and looked up to see Josh.

"Hey ladies" he grinned, the girl smiled at both of us.

"You two are gonna make great babies. I can tell" she grinned, I laughed but Josh just nodded.

"I agree. I'm Josh" he held out his hand for her to take which she did.

"I'm Caroline, I'm a nurse here" she shook his hand.

"Oh right, cool" he obviously thought it was as weird as I did that she was talking to me.

"She thought we were cute" I squeezed his side and he let out the same awkward laugh I did when I found out.

"Yeah we are pretty damn cute" he squeezed my shoulder and kissed my head.

"Anyway, I'll leave you two. Maybe I'll come and see your friends and their baby later" she squeezed my arm and walked away.

"She was nice" Josh said, I nodded but then we both burst out laughing.

"She was forward" I laughed, he nodded then nudged me playfully.

"I think she had a crush on you" he kissed my head and grabbed my hand.

"You think? She was cute" I nudged him back.

"I'll ask Jenna to get her number for you while she's examining her vagina"

"Wow you need to educate yourself. The vagina part is done now, she'll be examining the baby" I filled him in.

"Oh sorry did I offend you're new girlfriend?" I flicks his arm and kissed him hard.

"Nah, I think I'll stick with you for now" I grinned and he kissed me back harder.