-76-

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, okay then. Happy if he is and since he did his squinty smile I guess he is ^^
—————————————————-

I stared at myself in the mirror. My tits were massive and my stomach was even bigger. I pulled on my skin tight pretty dress and stared at myself again. It was off the shoulder and hugged the bump nicely so I looked pretty decent.

"Yes Yes Yes." Josh yelled as he saw me. I turned around, not understanding but then he scooped me up in my arms and kissed my face all over.

"What are you doing?" I giggled, he kissed me once on the lips and grinned.

"Everyone is here, you look stunning and from now on we can start buying things and planning properly." He said excitedly, I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm fat." I pouted, he shook his head and leant down to kiss me.

"You are glowing my love." He grinned down at me, I initiated a heated kiss as I couldn't get enough of him nowadays. I had been beyond clingy for the past six months but he didn't seem to mind too much.

We walked downstairs, hand in hand, my other hand on my bump. Everyone was outside in the spring air and either wearing pink or blue. My dress was pink and Josh's shirt was blue to indicate what gender we thought it was going to be.

Jenna had organised the whole thing and had made all the food, probably at 3am, so I went straight to her to thank her. She was also one of the only ones who knew the gender, her and Tyler.

"Oh Sage, you look amazing!" She gasped but she looked even better. She had lost all the baby weight and was back to her stick figure. Her loose white summer dress practically hung from her.

"Jenna! You're so skinny" I felt like crying, I couldn't wait to be skinny again if I could ever.

"Shut up! No I'm not." She hugged me tightly then leant down and kissed my bump. "Hey there baby" She said quietly.

"I can't wait for them to be best friends!" I squealed, hugging her again.

I walked around, commenting on people's outfit colours. Everyone we loved was here. Then I made my way over to the name lists and looked over what everyone had suggested. A few stuck out at me but I was cut off by an arm wrapping round my waist. I looked up to see Tyler.

"Hey Ty." I gave him a hug, trying not to get make up on his white shirt.

"It's hard for me not to wear black. Jenna had to buy me a new shirt." He laughed which made me smile.

"Tyler. Am I going to be happy?" I tried to push him to tell me the gender, he laughed.

"I hope you're happy either way if I'm honest" he chuckled, I hit his chest.

"Of course, I'm not that mean." I pouted, he wrapped an arm around me and we faced the name board.

"Hmm. I like that name." He pointed to where someone had written Tyler. I laughed.

"Dream on." I patted his chest, not trying to let on that we had already given it's middle name his name.

"Come on, we named ours Josh." He pointed out. I squinted my eyes and saw an opportunity.

"I'm not going to name my...girl? Tyler" I stared at him but he burst out laughing.

"Nice try Sage, not going to happen. You're not getting that out of me." He cackled, I pouted and reached out for him as he backed away from me so he could laugh.

"Sage!" Someone yelled, I squinted at Tyler.

"This is not over." I faked, he laughed harder.

"well yeah, I'm gonna tell you in like ten minutes." He laughed.

I ran in the direction of the voice to find my lovely husband with Brendon and my parents.

"Ah, hello family." I hugged and kissed them all.

"Sage, you're massive." Brendon pointed out. Josh slipped his arm round me and rested his head on mine. My mom quickly slapped Brendon on the back of the head.

"You're beautiful darling." She smiled, I stuck my tongue out at Brendon as Josh chuckled beside me.

"Ugh, can we just find out now? I'm becoming restless and slightly nauseous if I'm honest." I complained, Josh laughed and kissed my head.

"Hey Jen, you guys ready?" Josh yelled over at Jenna who had now been passed her own child back from the rounds.

"Oh yeah sure." She replied. "Tyler! It's time!" She shouted, Tyler sprinted to the top of the garden and yelled for everyone to be quiet.

"Okay. If everyone could make their way to the bottom of the garden then we will get ready." He instructed. Everyone did as they were told while Josh and I stood by. I received an array of good lucks as people went down which nerved me slightly.

Jenna passed me Ollie to hold as she and Tyler got the cannons out. I made faces at the child, considering it good practice while we waited.

"Couldn't they have done this while we were chatting?" Josh asked impatiently, I giggled and nudged him.

"Mummy and daddy are taking a long time aren't they?" I said to Ollie who just smiled at me. He was a special child.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Jenna asked, there was a hum of yeses from the crowd in front of us. Jenna swapped her child from my arms for the cannon that held colourful confetti.

"Wait, how do I work this?" I panicked, Jenna showed me where to pull and then they both stepped back. Josh had his own one which Tyler had given him.

"You ready?" He asked, I just kissed him quickly as our lives were about to change forever.

"Okay. Let's go." I smiled, putting my hand on the tag. Josh took a deep breath and started to count.

"3" shit.

"2" fuck.

"1" ah.

I pulled the tag and watched the confetti fly out. There were screams from the crowd but I couldn't see what colour they were.

Then, a single confetti fell onto my hand and I saw the colour, it was pale pink. I burst out crying immediately and turned to Josh who was doing the same.

"Josh!" I screamed, frozen with excitement and fear and everything else. He pulled me into a hug as I cried.

"Are you happy?" He asked but he knew I was over the moon. I just scream cried into him a little bit which made him laugh. He pulled out of the hug and wiped my tears before kissing me hard.

"A girl? Yes" I could barely speak I was so happy. He kissed me again a few times before turning to the people who were running up to us.

My mom ran to me and gave me a huge hug. I didn't want to let go of her ever, mainly because I loved her but I was also petrified as I knew how hard it was to be a girl.

"Raising you was my greatest achievement. I always knew Brendon could make his way around the world but with you, I knew I would have to teach you some things. Now, you have to do the same with this baby. Raise it like I raised you and you should be okay." She advised, I couldn't stop crying as she spoke so she just kissed my forehead and moved to hug Josh.

"Guess who guessed it?" Brendon's voice came from behind. I let out a deep laugh and hugged him tightly, getting my mascara on his salmon pink shirt.

The day was filled with tears and hugs as everyone gave us their presents. They were all mutual colours but some had bought some pink things just in case. Josh kept having to wipe my tears but they were all happy, thank god.

"This is it, Sage. We're having a girl." Josh wrapped his arm round me as we stared at all our friends who were now getting wasted.

"Man, I can't wait to have some tequila." I sighed and rested my head on his chest. I loved feeling his laugh through his chest which is exactly what I did after I said that.

"Well, I know what to bring to the hospital now as a you did it present." He laughed.

————————————————
Short and sweet :)

What other bands do you guys listen to? I'm really into the 1975 at the moment ;)