-65-

"It's common for first time mothers" the doctor said as Josh gripped my hand. I nodded, not really understanding what she was saying.

"What are the chances, are they good?" Josh cut her off, obviously not being able to help himself. She looked pretty annoyed but then focused her attention to me.

"To me, there doesn't seem to be an issue. Your uterus seems very well equipped to hold a pregnancy, it's probably just likely that your body wasn't ready. You're healthy." She confessed. I looked at Josh, I didn't know whether to smile or just be relieved. He gave me a friendly smile and kissed my hand.

"Thank you so much" we both said as we left. Josh still didn't let go of my hand while we walked to the car. I got in the passengers seat while he got in the drivers and we both let out deep breaths as we sat in the parking lot.

"So we're ok." Josh said. I turned my head to look and him and nodded. There was a silence where we both stared at each other and then suddenly we both broke out into a smile.

"Gosh." I giggled, Josh leant over and gave me a hard kiss. Then we both broke out into a laugh.

"Okay. They've confirmed what we already know; that you are perfect" he grinned, I brought his curled hand up to my face and grinned back.

"Jesus I need a vacation. Can we go away for at least a weekend?" I asked, Josh thought about it for a second and then nodded.

"We could go to Cabo." He suggested. My eyes widened at the thought of Mexico and the sun and the relaxation.

"Oh my god let's go to Cabo this weekend" I gasped, Josh stared at me for a moment but then grinned.

"Okay. Let's go and book it" he put the key in the ignition and started to back up out of the parking lot.

I plugged my phone into the aux chord and put on the new Kanye and Kid Cudi album. Josh and I started to sing along because it was a legendary album. I cried with laughter when Josh started to do the 'brrrraaa' and the 'ka ka ka ka' In feel the love.

"Put on free" he said as the song ended. I put on the song and then proceeded to continue to cry laugh when Josh sang the song in a deep voice.

We turned into our house, the paparazzi man was still outside. He waved to us and for some reason I waved back. I wondered how long he had been standing out there.

"Should we ask him to leave? He's just always there" Josh asked, obviously starting to get annoyed.

"It's boiling outside, do you think he's okay?" I asked, Josh just laughed.

"You're too nice sometimes" he laughed as he got out the car. I got out the car and the camera man waved at me again. I couldn't help myself, I walked down the drive and met him at the gate. Josh stood next to the car and just watched me.

"How long have you been out here?" I asked, the man looked afraid for some reason.

"Since nine am when my shift starts" he said almost terrified. I nodded understandingly.

"Well, I'm sorry. We're not going out for the rest of the day so you'll really have nothing to capture but I can get you some water or something to eat if you want to stay" I offered. The man's eyes flicked between me and Josh who was waiting for me.

"Some water would be nice" he said quietly. I nodded. "Thank you" he followed up.

"Okay, I'll be right back" I smiled and then ran back to Josh who was just grinning at me.

"You're so perfect" he kissed my head and then waved at the paparazzi. I ran inside to get his water while Josh said hi to Jim and let him out. I ran back down the drive to the man and gave him the water.