-14-

Bahamas Part 1

The hotel we were staying in was like no other, Josh and I's room had a massive four post bed and double doors that opened out onto our own private garden that lead to the beach. I opened the doors and let the warm air hit me in the face. I stared onto the ocean while Josh carried our cases in. I felt him rest his head on my shoulder and slither his arms around me so we were both watching the sea.

"This place is magical" I whispered, he hummed in reply. I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"We are meeting Tyler and Jenna for dinner in the restaurant in two hours" he informed me. I raised my eyebrows, grinning towards him.

"I wonder what we can do until then" I flirted, I pushed my lips to his as he tightened his grip around me. His hands moved to my legs and I jumped up onto him before he carried me back inside the room.

——————————

We met Tyler and Jenna just as the sun was setting, I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to be on this cute little island with the people I love. Josh held my hand as we walked, I had no idea where we were going so I just let him lead me while I took in the views. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans even though it was still really warm whereas I wore a short sundress and sandals.

Tyler and Jenna were already sat there when we arrived, I squeezed Josh's hand as he let go to sit next to me and across from Tyler. The menu looked fantastic but I had no idea what anything was. When the waiter came up to us, I just ordered what Josh ordered to save myself the embarrassment

"So what's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Tyler asked, excited to get stuck in on all the adventure stuff.

"Sleep so we are ready and energised for my birthday" Josh reminded him. Tyler groaned and threw a breadstick at him.

"Shut up, we get it! It's your birthday soon. Congratulations you are old!" He had a mini hissy fit. We all laughed at him while he was a child for a few seconds before our food came out.

"I want to go swimming with pigs" Jenna mentioned. We all looked at her as if she were crazy but she just gave us the same look. "It's a thing here!" We all nodded before tucking into our food.

"You know what this food is?" Josh asked but I knew he meant it not as 'what is this food'.

"Better than sex?" I said quietly so only he heard. He shrugged and picked up another piece.

"I'm not so sure anymore" he smirked before shoving it in his mouth. I blushed and decided it would be best just to turn away and eat my food.

"We could go cliff jumping?" Tyler suggested.

"That's a great way to die" I shut him down.

"I think it could be fun" Josh chimed in, I glared at him as if to say 'I'm not letting you jump off a cliff'

"Yeah have fun with that" Jenna giggled, obviously in agreement with me.

The rest of the night was so lovely, we drank a lot and ate a lot. We ended up in a karaoke bar which I didn't know they had; Jenna and I sat Tear in my heart before Josh and Tyler sang All star. I filmed parts of it and put it on my Instagram story just to feed the fans.

Josh was a tad drunk which meant he was all over me, not that I was complaining. Any moment he could get he would sit me on his lap and hug me or initiate five minutes of pure making out. I was having the time of my life.

————————

The next day I was tying up my bikini just as Josh got out of the shower. I threw my distressed hair in a bun and made sure to wipe off any excess make up from the night before. Josh and I were both jet lagged and hung over but I was not going to let that get to me.

"Hey baby" Josh slurred tiredly, he wrapped his arms around my stomach which was his new favourite thing to do. I let him hug me while I fixed my hair before awkwardly putting my arms around his neck.

"Get your shorts on Dun, we're going for a swim" I pulled his towel off him and threw him some shorts. He slipped them on obediently before kissing me lightly.

"It's my birthday tomorrow" he grinned, I rolled my eyes.

"I know that" I laughed before kissing him harder.

We walked down to the beach where Tyler and Jenna were, I sat next to Jenna while the boys ran into the ocean. Jenna had laid out towels for all of us which initiated her as the mom of the group.

"Josh has been all over you recently" she giggled.

"He's just excited for his birthday" I brushed her off, he bit her lip.

"You spent his birthday with him last year...and the year before...so why is he so excited now?" She said suspiciously.

"Jenna do you know something I don't?" I pushed my finger against her arm harshly, she raised her hands up in defence.

"I know nothing, I'm just as blind as you when it comes to Joshua" she shrugged. Speaking of the devil, he came running out of the sea soaking wet, flying towards us. He sprinted up the beach and scooped me up in his arms. I screamed as he ran back down to the ocean, I clutched onto him as tightly as I could. It genuinely terrified me.

"Josh don't throw me please!" I begged but he was laughing too hard to hear me. He threw me over to Tyler who I landed on in the clear blue water. Tyler caught me under water before picking me up as he stood up.

"Yeah!" Josh congratulated his best friend. Tyler put me down and it was only then I realised how beautiful the sea was.

"Oh wow" I whispered to myself. I let myself sit down and float in it as I soaked up the moment. Josh grabbed my hands and pulled me up to him so I was pressed against his chest. "Have you seen the water?" I asked him, I didn't know why I felt nervous as he stared down at me.

"Surprisingly, Yes" he laughed, he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I looked around to see Jenna and Tyler splashing each other in the water. I turned to my left to see a massive pig running towards us.

"PIG" I screamed loudly and jumped straight onto Josh. He burst out laughing as he saw the pig while Tyler and Jenna followed. I clung to Josh in fear, the pig looked angry. Josh held me happily in his arms while watching the pig.

Jenna and Tyler went up to the pigs to play and splash around with them. I could tell Josh wanted to so I climbed down from him, took his hand and lead him to the pigs. They were extremely hairy but also quite cute.

I ran back onto the beach and collapsed onto the towel Jenna had left for me. Running up a boiling hot beach was tiring. I heard a thump and saw a wild Joshua laying next to me. I rolled to my side and started tracing his abs with my finger. His head turned to look at me before he flashed me his award winning smile.

"I love you Sage" he laughed for no reason, as if I had also made him nervous today. I shuffled closer to him and kissed him heavily. He pushed me backwards and rolled on top of me while we kissed. I had never experienced this amount of PDA before but it made me very excited.

"Who wants to go dancing?!" Tyler yelled as they ran back up the beach. Josh disconnected himself from me and nodded vigorously.

——————————————————————
It's been so long, I tried so many times to make this chapter good but I had so many ideas and I want the next chapter to be about his birthday. I hope you enjoy and I hope I can upload more frequently in the future xx