-49-

The tour was in full swing, we were only weeks away from driving to Ohio where we had two months off so Jenna could have her baby. We had done a lot of shows so far, I was already exhausted, i couldn't even imagine how Josh and Tyler were feeling. I took the role of watching Jenna when everyone else looked away, i could tell she was getting tired more often and couldn't be the energetic girl she used to be when she wasn't pregnant.

"Hey hon" I rubbed her back as I sat next to her on Tylers couch. Josh and Tyler were psyching each other up for the upcoming show.

"Hey" She breathed out, she rubbed her stomach slowly and let out a deep breath.

"Jen, you okay?" I asked, she nodded and let out a fake smile.

"The baby is kicking a lot, talk to me to distract me from my own child inflicting pain on me" She laughed.

"Okay, are you excited for the show tonight? Our boys look pumped" She looked towards the boys but then turned back to me, fear and pain in her eyes. She let out a small scream and held her stomach tightly. Josh and Tyler turned around immediately while I froze, i had no idea what to do.

"It's too soon, we aren't in Ohio. The baby needs to be born in Columbus" She screamed, Tyler sat next to her while Josh and I started to freak out.

"Get help, go and get someone, we need to go to the hospital" Tyler yelled but Jenna slapped him hard on the arm.

"NO! We are getting in the car and driving to Columbus, we are two hours away and this could go on for as long as days" Jenna gasped in his face.

"What?" I yelled.

"Columbus?" Tyler yelled.

"Days?" Josh yelled.

"Get me in a car. I want my hospital where everyone knows me!" Jenna screamed in pain. We all stood looking at each other for a few moments before Tyler stood up.

"Josh, go on stage and tell everyone that we need to reorganise the show because we are about to have a baby." Josh nodded and ran out the door. Tyler turned to me, "Stay with Jenna while i get us a car, Josh will come back here and get you two. We are driving to Columbus" i let out a deep breath and nodded. He kissed Jenna and ran out the door.

"Sage, come here." She was still breathing heavily, I sat next to her and tried not to show i was scared. That would only scare her more.

"Everything's going to be okay, we're going to make it to Ohio" I muttered loud enough so we could both hear it. We both breathed heavily until she started laughing, it wasn't a happy laugh, it was an insane laugh.

"I think you're more scared than me" she laughed, i let out a small chuckle but the fear that enlaced it only proved her right.

"Are you sure we're gonna make it to Columbus?" I was breathing so heavily i could hardly hear myself think. Jenna pushed herself off the couch and onto the floor.

"Yes, i'm just having contractions. When my water breaks we will-" Suddenly there was water on the floor.

"we will what?" I begged for her to finish, she looked up at me with fear burning in her eyes. "We will what?" I almost yelled.

"We will have to hurry and keep my legs closed!" She yelled, I rubbed her back and prayed that the boys came back soon. This was the most traumatic and stressful thing i had gone through in my life so far.

Josh fell through the door, looking frantic as heck. He helped Jenna up with me, and she let out a scream.

"Josh josh josh josh" She spoke rapidly as he lifted her up. He looked almost as scared as me as she spoke.