-11-

I stressed a lot about my first job for Jess, she was going to the video music awards, we had spent the past few weeks preparing her look and what she was going to wear. We had decided on a sparkly dark orange/brown dress with a nude heel and then we were going to match her make up.

I hadn't seen Josh all day since he left before I woke up to go to the studio and I probably would get home after he had gone to bed. That also scared me that he couldn't calm me down throughout so I had to pull myself through a stressful situation which was not fun.

I met Jess at her house where a ton of people were. I walked up to her room where she was vlogging herself in the mirror. She saw me and let out a scream to greet me.

"Here's my best friend Sage who has come to make me look pretty" she pointed the camera at me. It's like something took over me, I did a little dance move to show her I was excited and she burst out laughing.

"What's up vlog" I yelled as I put my bag on the floor. She just stood laughing at me the whole time.

"Okay, lets go and do my makeup" she said and put her camera away. I pulled out my make up bag and we walked into her bathroom. She put on some music and set up her camera so she could vlog the experience.

"Is Bobby nominated?" I asked as I squirted some foundation onto my hand.

"Yeah and he's performing" she said and then pulled a funny face into the camera.

We started singing and dancing along to the One Direction she started playing. I did her make up almost perfectly, I had to go over her eye shadow since the one I had wasn't pigmented enough. I reminded myself to buy a new one and she said we could do it together.
When she was done I quickly did mine and we both got dressed. She put her dress on before she helped me zip mine up.

"Are you decent" Bobby yelled from behind the door.

"Yeah" I yelled as I put in my earrings in in the mirror. He walked in just as Jess walked out of the bathroom. He threw his hands up in the air when he saw her as if he had won something.

"Look at my wife! Look at her" he yelled, I turned around to witness something I had only dreamed of. I grinned at him as he praised Jess. She walked up to him and kissed him as she giggled. "Isn't she perfect Sage?" He said, not taking his eyes away from her. I squinted my eyes and held up my finger.

"Almost" I said, they both looked at me as if they were intrigued. I dug through my bag and pulled out a ring, it was a simple silver band with diamonds incrusted in it. I handed it to her and she gasped.

"Sage this is beautiful" she let go of Bobby to focus on it.

"It's just what you need to finish your look" I smiled, she gave me a hug before slipping it on her finger. She showed it to Bobby who just grinned at me for making his wife happy.

"Ah Sage, I think your phone is ringing" He pointed out. I spun around and picked up my phone from the floor, Josh was FaceTiming me. I answered it to see a smiley Josh.

"Hey" I greeted him.

"Hey I have ten minutes break so I thought I'd see if I could grab you" He explained.

"You wanna see my outfit?" I asked, he nodded. I flipped the camera and showed him he long silver dress I was wearing.

"When you look like that you make me want to drop everything and come with you. Show everyone how beautiful you are" he pouted, I giggled.

"What time are you home?" I asked.

"Should be home at eight" he looked away for a second then back at me.

"Ok I'll be home soon after" I replied.

"Hey Josh!" Jess grabbed my phone and put it on her and Bobby.

"What's up guys" he said cheerfully.

"What have you been up to?" Bobby asked.

"Writing, recording, stuff like that" he answered simply, Bobby took my phone from Jess and they started having a conversation about music. Jess pouted towards me.

"Sorry, I know you aren't going to see him much tonight and now Bobbys taken him" she apologised, I laughed slightly.

"It's fine, I'll see him tonight" I brushed her off. Bobby came back and said goodbye to Josh before giving him back to me. They both left so Josh and I could say goodbye. "Hey" I smiled at him.

"Hey, I have to go back to the studio now. I love you and I'll make you some dinner for when you get home" he said apologetically.

"Okay, I love you too" I said and he hung up.

"Okay let's go everybody. Babe have you got your fanny pack?" Jess yelled through the house.

"Right on my body baby" I heard Bobby yell back. I laughed at them and walked out to join them downstairs.

We all piled into a car, Jess started to vlog and let everyone know what we were doing. I texted Josh a couple times because I know it sounded bad but I did miss him. I wanted to share this experience with him and I couldn't.

Jess and Bobby walked down the carpet while I walked with their entourage. I talked to some of the guys who were there who I had frequently seen at their house but other than that I just chilled until the show started. I quickly brushed Jess' face with powder and wished Bobby luck before walking out of the venue to go home.

I sat in my uber and texted Josh I was on my way home. It was almost nine when I reached our apartment complex. I opened the door to see Josh sat where he was usually when I came home; on his laptop on the kitchen island. He looked up at me tiredly and smiled.

"Hey" He slipped off his stool and came to kiss me hello. He looked at my dress and grinned happily. "Damn" he muttered, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He laughed as i kissed him so I pulled away. "You alright?" He asked.

"Is it crazy if I say I missed you today?" I asked, he gave me a warm smile.

"Yep" he laughed. "But that's one of the things I love about you; your crazy personality" he teased, I giggled as if I were deluded. "You know it's almost as if you're a stalker or something. It's kinda sexy" he laughed.

"I'm gonna pretend as if you didn't just call me a stalker" I scowled at him. He held my face in his hands and smiled.

"Okay" he smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I pulled away uncomfortably. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"My dress is uncomfortable" I walked away from him, trying to unzip it.

He came up behind me and unzipped it for me, letting it drop to the floor. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and kissed my shoulder, he trailed his kisses up to my neck and sucked softly on my skin. I let out a deep breath before gasping loudly as he spun me around. I ran my hands up his muscle shirt and he tensed as my cold fingers touched him. His tongue ran along my bottom lip as he kissed me, I opened my mouth wider begging for more. His hands ran down my body, he let go of my lips so he could bend down and grab my thighs. I jumped and he caught me, his hands just under my bum. He carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed as he hovered on top of me.

"In case you couldn't tell" he kissed my neck. "I missed you too" he smiled, I reached forward and bit his lip before pulling it back towards me. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me again.