-30-

"Get up! It's Saturday and it's time for our date!" Josh yelled. I groaned as he pulled open the curtains, he looked overly chirpy this morning.

After dinner with Jacob the night before, I really needed a day with Josh. I happily got up and got ready. I put on a nice outfit of a stripy red and white t shirt and a denim skirt before slipping on my vans and walking downstairs to see my babies.

"Hey Jim" I yelled over to the dog that was sitting on the couch watching tv. He was like a little man and I loved it.

"Okay. You ready?" Josh entered the room looking wide eyed and ready to go. I gave him a short kiss before nodding.

His hands fidgeted as he drove, I placed my hand in his to stop them from shaking but that just seemed to make it worse. I leant over the middle of the car and kissed behind his ear.

"You okay?" I asked. He gave me a reassuring smile and nodded.

"Yeah, just excited" he grinned towards me. I brushed it off because if there was something wrong he would tell me.

He pulled in to a random parking space on the side of the road by the stores and got out. I assumed I had to do the same so I met him at the front of the car. He was either going to murder me or we were going shopping. He held out his hand to my and I gladly shook it, silently praying he wasn't about to murder me. You never know with people these days.

"So, I have noticed that you like to kiss me right here" he pointed to the spot behind his ear as we walked.

"Correct. I love it" I grinned, he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me. Suddenly he directed me to the left and we were stood in front of a tattoo parlour.

"Today I'm getting a tattoo there" he grinned. My eyes widened, I couldn't believe he was getting a tattoo for me. I didn't know whether to think he was insane or being cute. He noticed my mixed feelings and laughed.  "Don't worry I'm not getting your name or anything. Technically it'll have two meanings since the one I'm getting Tyler has as well. The tattoo is for the clique but the placement is for you" he assured me. I let out a smile I couldn't hold back.

"Okay" I grinned.

"You approve?" I asked, I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yeah" I giggled like a little girl. Josh made me so giddy with happiness sometimes, I felt as if I would fall over.

"Yeah?" He repeated as he leant down to kiss me. His nose scrunched as he spoke, my heart went wild for him. I loved it when he did this, i ran a hand through his hair and grinned widely.

"Yeah" I confirmed, he pressed his lips to mine and I deepened it almost immediately to show that I was excited for him to get the tattoo.

I followed him into the shop where he bro hugged a guy who was covered in tattoos. I admired the shop which was all graffitied and had intricate designs all over it. I followed Josh over to the chair and watched as he showed the artist the photo of what he wanted. I recognised it from Tyler's forearm. I couldn't help but think it was sweet. I already loved Josh's tattoos, especially his huge arm one. I would trace it when I was bored.

"Okay dude. Where do you want it?" The artist asked. Josh grinned at me before pointing to behind his ear.

I held Josh's hand through the experience, he squeezed it really hard at some points but mostly, he was completely calm. I kissed his hand at the end of it to show I was proud and he looked in the mirror to see what it looked like.

"Josh I love it" I traced the design carefully with my finger. I tried not to hurt him but they just saran wrapped it so it was pretty hard to anyway.

"Now your kisses are forever imprinted on me" he grinned. My eyes widened as I realised the level of commitment I had just entered. His grinning face calmed my instant reaction down. This was Josh, there was no need to be scared.

"That sounds scary" I awkwardly laugh and his face dropped. Great, now I had scared him.

"Oh yeah, sorry" he chuckled before kissing me hard. I kissed him back instantly and he relaxed a bit.

"Are we going home now?" I asked but his smile only grew larger.

"Nope. We have one more stop" he grinned.

He drove for what felt like hours, he must've been driving to the other side of LA. I stared out the window the whole time, I loved LA. Josh gripped my hand while I was thinking and I turned to him happily. I ran my finger over his new tattoo and smiled.

"I want a tattoo" I thought out loud.

"Okay. Well, you think of it and we will go get you one" he smiled, I kissed his hand and rolled my head back towards the window.

Josh pulled in to an unrecognisable parking lot. He got out and sprinted to my side to let me out, he took my hand and pulled me out of the car.

"A parking lot?" I was beyond confused. He was grinning too much to speak, he pulled me across the parking lot and placed me in an exact position. "Josh, what are we doing?" I laughed at his obscurity.

"This." He motioned to where we were standing. "Is where we first met." My mouth fell open, I looked around me and instantly recognised the parking lot.

"Oh my god, it is!" I beamed. " I came off the bus and you were walking towards me with coffee in your hand!" I giggled.

"Turn around! Let's re enact it!" He said excitedly. I turned around, giggling uncontrollably.

"Okay" I stood facing away from him.

I waited a few seconds before spinning around. When I faced him again he wasn't standing in front of me, instead he was on one knee, clutching a large red box. My face dropped as I gasped, instantly knowing what he was going to ask. I stared into his eyes as he held it up. I brought my hands to my mouth in shock and felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"Sage Urie," he started, his voice was all shaky which showed how nervous he was. He opened the box to reveal a silver band with a big diamond attached to it.

"Oh my god" I whispered. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Joshua William Dun was proposing to me.

"You're gonna have to let me be a bit soppy for a second" he said, i just nodded quickly. I already knew my answer.

"Sage, I have never felt love like this before. I knew it from the moment I met you I wanted to marry you. In this exact spot I thought to myself, damn I have to have her.  I want to love you forever, so if you'll have me, I'd like to be your husband. Sage, will you marry me?" He choked up at the end, tears were forming in his eyes.

"Yes" I cried, he took in a deep breath and stood up.

"Yes?" He asked in disbelief.

"Oh of course yes Joshua" I laughed as the tears flew down my face. He took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger. I threw myself at him, hugging him the tightest I've ever hugged anyone. "I love you so much" I whispered to him. He put me down and I looked at the ring. It was amazing.

"I've been slowly building it up so you couldn't really say no. You know, getting a house together and a dog. If you said no it would be quite a hassle to sort all that stuff out" he laughed, i laughed with him and kissed him hard. Then I realised something.

"Oh you little shit! When my parents came to stay, you told them didn't you!" I hit his chest playfully.

"Yeah, I asked your dad for permission. He seemed to like me a lot more after that" he laughed. I grabbed his face and smothered him in kisses. He picked me up and spun me around. "Sage Dun" he said when he put me down. He smiled widely afterwards which caused me to giggle.

"I like that" I grinned.

————————————
UGH FINALLY.