-73-

"Happy birthday Ollie." Josh and I said unrehearsed at the same time as we walked in. We had to take Jim with us so he ran past everyone and went straight to Jordan as per usual.

Tyler and Jenna's house was full of people, it's what I would imagine their wedding to be if it were in their house and I were there.

Josh gave Jenna the present so she passed me the baby. I bobbed Ollie up and down on my hip and made funny faces with him.

"I can't believe it was a year ago today we made the road trip to Columbus so you could have this little monster." I said to Tyler as Josh followed Jenna to the gift table.

"I know. I can't wait until he's old enough to hear the story." The way Tyler looked at Ollie almost made me cry. There were actual tears in my eyes. "Are you alright Sage?" He noticed my tears.

"Yes sorry. I'm emotional. Ollie's so cute and this makes me so excited for mine." I laughed, Ollie giggled which made us both laugh. Tyler wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Aw Sage. You are going to love parenthood." He laughed.

"God, I hope so." I chuckled. He smiled and so did Ollie. He stayed with me for a bit, talking about tour and stuff.

"Oliver!" Josh's voice suddenly boomed. Ollie jumped and burst out laughing at the sight of him. Josh took him from my arms and gave me a wink.

"I'm gonna go and grab a drink." I excused myself, I kissed Ollie's head and then Josh's cheek and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh my god! Let me see the bump!" Jenna squealed as soon as she saw me. She pressed her hands to my stomach which had enlarged slightly.

"It's not much but we're getting there." I rubbed my stomach as she grinned at me.

"I'm so happy this is happening for you. How did it all happen? I know Josh went into detail about it with Tyler but I had Ollie so it was hard to listen. Tell me everything." She pulled herself up onto a stool so I did the same.

"It was weird because I had no symptoms. Even with the first one, I was throwing up and stuff. Anyway, I went to the doctor and he told me I pregnant. Naturally, I didn't believe him so I took a test and that was that." I explained, she grinned widely.

"I think everyone is so happy for you two. You guys deserve this." She squeezed my hand.

"Josh has never seen me fat. I've never seen me fat. It's gonna be a weird experience all round the next few months." I laughed, she shook her head.

"It is gonna get so much worse but you know you just gotta relax and Josh is a great husband so he'll be perfect at helping out." She assured me.

"I heard josh and perfect and came over." Josh interrupted once again, holding the baby far away from him.

"What're you doing with my child Joshua?" Jenna asked, not taking the child away from him.

"He needs changing" he confessed. I burst out laughing. Ollie didn't cry, he just sat her happily while Josh held him in the air.

"Changing rooms first on your left. Good practice." She grinned. Josh rolled his eyes and walked away with the baby. "God I love him sometimes." Jenna laughed. I rubbed my stomach instinctively.

"Is it alright if I make myself some tea?" I asked, Jenna hopped off her stool immediately.

"I have de-caf pregancy ones or just normal if you want." She offered. I waved my hand.

"De-caf sounds great." I smiled, she pointed them out to me and I proceeded to make myself a cup of tea.

Once I had the tea steadily in my hand, I leant up against the countertop and let out a deep breath. Jenna had gone to be a good host so I had five minutes to myself.