-36-

When we arrived in Columbus, there was snow everywhere. I, for one was so excited about the whole thing. I only saw snow when I was here so I wanted to make the most of it. Josh, however had grown up with it so he was used to it. It wasn't as exciting to him.

We arrived midday at his moms house, she greeted us with food and hugs. My two favourite things. I was also promised that Jordan would arrive soon which made me excited. Josh kept me close throughout the morning, for some reason he was being extra clingy but I wasn't complaining.

"Do you wanna go and play in the snow" I asked him. His arms were around me as I sat at his moms island.

"Yeah, I'll go grab us both a sweater" he kissed my head and left me alone with him mom.

"I called it" his mom said suddenly, I couldn't help but laugh and agree.

"You called it" I giggled. She passed me a cup of coffee and lead me into the living room so we could have a quick chat.

"I'm just gonna be a mom for a second, I'm just gonna worry about my baby. Is that okay?" She sipped her tea. I grew nervous as I realised she was being serious. Momma dun had never been this serious with me.

"Okay" I stared at her in anticipation.

"When Josh told me he was going to propose to you, do you want to know my first thought?" She asked. I started to blink quickly, I didn't know what to say.

"What?" I choked out eventually.

"I thought to myself 'dear god, I hope she says yes'" she recalled. Momma dun being as religious as she is, proved to me how serious she was by saying this.

"Is that a bad thing?" I tried to smile but she looked at me stone cold in the face.

"You know I love you like my own child. I know how happy you make Joshua, I see it every time he looks at you. I also see how terrified you get around him sometimes and last Christmas when I mentioned a wedding, I saw the fear" she worried. She thought I was going to back out of this wedding. I stared down at my coffee and took a deep breath.

"I'm scared of weddings because my ex fiancée left me three months before our wedding around four years ago. I know it was a long time ago but you don't forget something like that. I would never do that to someone. I would never make that kind of promise if there was a shred of doubt in my mind about it." I confessed. I looked back up at her and there were tears in her eyes.

"I just wanted to make sure" she smiled, she wiped away a tear from her eye while I let out a small chuckle. I put my coffee down and hugged her tightly.

"Okay you- mom? You okay?" Josh's voice erupted as he saw his mom shed a tear.

"Yes yes Joshua I'm fine. Go and take your snow deprived girlfriend out" she waved him off as he tried to see if she was okay. He looked at me for assurance, I gave him a simple smile and he nodded.

I stood up so we could put on our sweaters. I was feeling particularly high maintenance so I put my arms up and flashed him a cheeky grin. I heard his mom laugh as he dressed me for the snow. As my head popped through the head hole he gave me a quick kiss which brightened my day.

We started walking down the roads, I tried not to slip on ice while Josh walked like a pro. He was taking me to his childhood park and I was beyond excited. Our hands swung in between us as we slip and slid towards the end of the road.

"So, what were you and my mom talking about that made her cry?" He pried. I took this opportunity to mess with him.

"I told her I'm pregnant" I lied, he stopped in his tracks as his eyes widened.

"You're what?" He gasped, I burst out laughing and his face dropped. He picked me up and spun me around in the snow. "Not funny Sage!" He put me down and squinted his eyes at me.

"Oh come on! You would know if I'm pregnant. Trust me" I laughed, he grabbed my hand and spun me round. I spun quickly since I was on ice and it made me feel like a ballerina.

"You know, when you actually are pregnant I'm not gonna believe you" he pressed his forehead to mine.

"Like I said," I kissed him. "You would know"

We continued to walk hand in hand down this long ass path. I let go of Josh's hand and ran towards a row of ice, I stopped my feet so I skidded along the row of ice. I screamed as I slid along the slab and stumbled at the other end. I turned around and watched Josh try and repeat what I had just done. He stuck his tongue out in concentration, he slid across the ice and stumbled onto me. I was cackling, you know the kind of laugh where it's uncontrollable so it sounds awful.

"I thought I was gonna fall and embarrass myself" he wiped fake sweat of his forehead to show relief as I grinned up at him.

As we reached the park, I saw some familiar faces which I didn't expect.

"Jenna! Tyler!" I screamed as I sprinted towards them, I hugged them both at the same time as they laughed.

"Hey! What about me?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Jordan. I grinned widely and threw my arms around him.

"Hey Jordy" I chuckled.

"Ha, that's cute. Come on let's sled" Josh interrupted. I giggled and kissed Josh hard to reassure him. Jordan smiled, knowing Josh was unrightfully jealous and handed us two sleds.

"Let's go!" He started to run towards a huge hill, Josh followed and Tyler was closely behind. I went to follow but then noticed Jenna was stood watching.

"Hey hon, you not sledding?" I waved my board as if to remind her.

"Ha, nope. I'm here for photos only" she avoided eye contact as she laughed awkwardly. I squinted my eyes suspiciously as I stood in front of her.

"You love to sled" I stated, she dodged my eyes and stared at the camera that hung around her neck. Suddenly, it all clicked and my eyes widened. I gasped and she looked me in the eyes. "Jenna!" I yelled. She bit her lip as if she was trying not to tell me. "You're pregnant?" I whispered.

"Three weeks" she confirmed. I let out a shriek and jumped onto her carefully. I shook her side to side and then stared at her stomach.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful" I grinned. She scoffed as she felt her stomach.

"It's the size of a grape Sage" she laughed. I poked her stomach and smiled.

"And what a beautiful grape it is" I cooed. "Tyler knows right?" I checked.

"Yeah, he's probably telling Josh as we speak" she pointed up to the hill where the boys were talking.

"I have to go!" I grinned and turned away from her. I ran up the hill as fast as I could but it got steep towards the end. "Josh!" I screamed. He turned around and slid down to help me up.

"Did you hear?" He mumbled to me. I grinned and nodded.

"Congrats Ty! You're gonna be such an amazing dad!" I leapt onto him just as I did with Jenna. He let out a laugh and patted me awkwardly on the back.

"You're gonna have to look after Josh for me now" he joked. I turned to Josh and kissed his cheek.

"She already does a good job of that" he replied and kissed me.

"Okay let's ride down this hill!" I yelled.

At first, we all went separately on our own sleds. Then we had races in which there was lots of cheating such as when Josh fell off his sled he ran after mine and pulled me down so Tyler won. Jenna took lots of action shots while this happened and showed me a great one of me laying in the snow and Josh is kneeling next to me and laughing hard. It's safe to say that I adore the snow.