-62-

Josh and I walked down the streets that I used to walk down when I was a teenager. I was showing Josh everything that I used to do just as he had done for me in Columbus. One thing I had always loved about being in a relationship was walking and how your significant other holds you as you walk. Josh always liked to have his arm around me but occasionally we would hold hands.

"That's where I went to school" I pointed at the building I used to walk to everyday.

"How have you never taken me around Vegas before. We've been together for like three years" Josh laughed.

We continued around my home town, I pointed out where Brendon would get his weed and where I used to work. Then as we turned a quick corner I saw someone I never thought I would see again. He walked towards Josh and I, looking exactly the same as he used to. I hoped he didn't recognise me but it's like something told him to look at me.

"Holy shit Sage Urie?" He stopped walking which made us both stop walking.

"Well, I'm Dun now" I held up my hand. He ignored it and hugged me, pushing Josh's arm off my shoulder.  "Hey Holden" I said as he squeezed me.

"Long time no see little Urie, how are you?" He ignored the fact that I told him I'm married and completely ignored Josh; as expected from such an asshole.

"Great, life's as good as it gets. What about you, are you still working at the Walmart around here?" Josh raised his eyebrows at my rudeness but Holden found it hilarious.

"Nah! I work in the big apple now. I'm just here visiting my mom for a couple days" he stood almost in front of Josh which I eventually picked up on.

"Oh, this is my husband Josh" I pointed to Josh. Josh held out his hand for Holden to shake but Holden just gave him a brisk wave.

"Hey dude" he brushed him off and continued to talk to me. "So Sage, how long are you staying? I'd love to catch up some time" he was asking me out in front of my husband.

"We're leaving tonight. I have work and Josh has a band that's kinda huge so we gotta get going" Josh smiled at my humblebrag but was clearly still offended by this guy.

"Oh no! Well, lemme get your number and we'll hook up something. Where are you living?" He asked, I felt so awkward that he was so comfortable around me.

"Los Angeles but look Holden I'm going on tour with Josh for a while so I'm not gonna be around. Maybe we'll bump into each other someday and then we can catch up" I gave him a kind smile. At this point, he looked at Josh as if he had just shot his cat and nodded.

"Alright, well it was nice to see you Sage. I'm always here" he kissed my cheek and then walked past us both. Josh raised his eyebrows.

"Who was that guy?" Josh laughed, he put his arm around me again while I held my face in embarrassment.

"That was the guy I lost my virginity to" I confessed and Josh stopped walking. I watched his eyes widen and then he just laughed.

"Him? Oh, Sage" he laughed and I nodded.

"I know. I'm not ecstatic about it either but sixteen year old Sage was all for it at the time" I nuzzled my face into his armpit which made him laugh. "Who'd you lose yours too?" Josh's eyes widen. "Come on, we're married now. No secrets." Josh let out a groan as we walked the road home.

"Some girl I was friends with. I was like late to the game and she said she would before I went to college" he said shyly.

"That's romantic and sweet" I replied but he just shook his head.

"It's embarrassing. I couldn't get laid in high school." He laughed but I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I would've slept with you" I grinned to try and make him feel better. He kissed my head in reply. "Plus, this is Vegas. People have sex at like twelve here." I shrugged.

"Wow that makes me feel so much better" he laughed. I turned his face to me and kissed him quickly before we turned onto the street where i lived for half my life.

"Sage! We're going!" Someone yelled from the door, it sounded like Sarah. Josh and I sped walked towards the door to say goodbye to them. They got an earlier flight than us because they were going to New York for Brendon's album thingy.

"Have fun in New York" I ran up to Sarah and attacked her in a hug. We swayed side to side while Josh squeezed past to find Brendon.

"I will and when we get back we're all gonna get together. I was thinking we just get the whole group of us and go somewhere together" Sarah suggested when we pulled out the hug.

"Yes! Let's go somewhere like a cabin or somewhere secluded and just get away" I grinned at the idea.

"Okay! We'll do it. I'll send it in the group chat. Are we inviting Jess?" Sarah asked. Jess was now single and everyone would be in a couple.

"I could invite Luke. He's single" I raised my eyebrows but Sarah laughed.

"He also tried to get with you at your engagement party"

"That's irrelevant" I laughed as my mom came out to say goodbye to Sarah. I walked inside to see Josh and Brendon having some sort of deep chat so naturally I interrupted.

"Bye bye brother" I held out my arms for him to hug me. Josh smiled at my presence while Brendon accepted my hug and spun me around the kitchen.

"I love you, stay safe, stay warm, stay hydrated, don't leave Josh's side because he gets lost sometimes and always wear sunscreen" he pointed at me as he told me.

"Ay ay" i saluted him before hugging him again.

"Did Sarah tell you bout the thing?" Brendon asked.

"Going away all of us? Yeah sounds great" I shrugged and he grinned. "Oh beebs, I saw Holden in town" I grinned, knowing Brendon had always hated him.

"No way! Does he still sell weed by Walmart?" He asked, I could see Josh by the sink just watching us in amazement.

"Nah he works in New York now. He tried to get my number, right in front of Josh" I laughed and looked at Josh who was just nodded.

"He always had a thing for you. Maybe I'll see him in New York, he still owes me like twenty bucks" Brendon shrugged and walked out of the kitchen to say goodbye to mom and dad.

I wrapped my arms around Josh and pressed him against the sink. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him so he leant down and kissed me back harder. I loved his kisses so much, I couldn't imagine a life without them.

"You lost your virginity to a drug dealer?" He mumbled when we broke free. I snorted with laughter and nodded.

"You married a real classy lady" I grinned, he leant back down and kissed me again until the door opened and my mom walked in.

"Brendon's gone" she pouted. I rolled my eyes to Josh before turning round and hugging my mom to comfort her for losing her favourite child.

————————————————-
Exams are over so I'm hoping to upload more often.