-38-

We brought back Josh's family with us from Ohio. Everyone who was coming for our engagement party was either in a hotel or staying with someone else. I decided it would stress me out too much to have to house people as well as have them for a party.

Josh was beyond excited about the party, he was downstairs in the kitchen at 5pm, an hour before the party started, making sure everything was ready. He told me he would take care of everything so I could sleep in but that just worried me.

Twenty One Pilots had just released a new song the night before, it was already blowing up and climbing the charts as expected. Josh acted like he was surprised it was becoming so popular but after their last album was a hit I wasn't even the slightest bit surprised.

"Good afternoon my beautiful Joshua" I said as I walked into the kitchen. I walked in to find Tyler sat on a stool and Josh was going through my wedding planner. I stopped in my tracks as they both looked up at me. "And my gorgeous Tyler" I added, Tyler giggled slightly. I kissed Josh good morning and then kissed Tyler's head.

"I'm just running Tyler through everything for the wedding." he explained. I raised my eyebrows at him and he sighed. "I won't fold or change or ruin anything" he chuckled.

"Good boys" I kissed Josh's cheek and smiled happily.

"You look gorgeous my soon-to-be wife" he complimented. I looked down on my mesh embroidered dress and smirked up at him.

"Thank you my love" i said as he kissed my neck

"Thank you my love" i said as he kissed my neck. "Where's Jenna?" I asked Tyler.

"She's on her way, she's getting a little stressy over the whole being pregnant for your wedding thing" he said as if it were nothing. As if on cue, someone knocked at the door. I ran to open it and revealed Jenna standing with Jess. Jess was holding bridesmaid dresses in her hand.

"Hey" I let them both in, Jess ran straight upstairs to put the dresses away while I greeted Jenna.

"Sage what if I don't fit into my dress? I'm gonna get fat" she gasped as I shut the door.

"Jen, honey, you're gonna be four months pregnant. That's nothing, you're gonna be fine" I felt like hitting her but since she was with child I knew I shouldn't. Her face was full of worry so I decided to let her stay off wedding duty. "Your baby daddy's in the kitchen, let me know if people start to arrive" I kissed her cheek and shoved her in the direction of the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs to see Jess pulling out a bridesmaids dress to see what it's like.

"Do you like it?" She asked as she held it up against her body. It was a dark midnight blue, it took my breath away just as it had in the photo i saw on the internet. "I got them all fitted to all of our sizes so as long as Jenna doesn't show much we should be ready to go" she grinned. She hooked one up and shows me the others.