-45-

"You look beautiful" Lillie comforted me as I hyperventilated in my dress. She had done my make up beautifully, my dress had been steamed and prepped all for me. Lillie had also done my hair in a curled half up half down do. Needless to say, I did look beautiful.

"Josh loves me, I love him. Nothing is going to go wrong, no one is going to back out" I said to myself, all my fears surfacing at once. Lillie's face dropped, she must've thought I was having second thoughts.

"This is going to be your perfect day. This is all about you and Josh and how much you love each other, which is a lot by the way" she reassured me. I took in a deep breath and nodded. No doubts for me today.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked, she nodded confidently before holding out my hand for me to take. I stared at it for a long time before finally taking it.

"Are you ready?" She raised her eyebrows. I took in a deep breath and nodded. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with one man, because that one man was Josh and he was perfect.

"Okay! Let's get you a husband" she grinned. Josh was gonna be my husband, that alone made me grin.

I walked out into the main room where all my bridesmaids were. I had Jenna, Sarah, Jess, Abbie, Ashley and of course Lillie. They all squealed as I walked out and crowded around me. They all looked stunning in their dark blue dresses, all in different styles suited to their body.

Jenna had been freaking out that she wasn't going to fit because she was going to be showing, her being 5 months pregnant and all. Although considering she had only just started to show, her dress had to be altered only a little bit.

"Okay okay, we get it I'm beautiful. Let's go, we are already running late" I laughed, they all exited except Sarah who went to get my bouquet.

"You really deserve this" she said as she gave me the bouquet. I gave her a warm smile to show that I appreciated her and that I agree. I did deserve to be happy with Josh.

"Stop you're gonna make me cry" I giggled, I gave her a quick hug before following her out the door.

"Okay, everyone are we ready?" Lillie asked. I watched my dad's face as I walked towards him, he looked so proud I could describe it.

"My baby girl" he grinned as I intertwined our arms. "It's okay if this is not your last" he whispered which made me roar out with laughter.

"It's not okay to me" I said which made him chuckle. The music started to play, my heart started racing so I squeezed my dads hand.

All the bridesmaids stood in front of me and left one by one while I waited impatiently with my dad.

"Okay, you ready?" He squeezed my hand as Sarah, the final bridesmaid, walked through the doors.

"I'm so ready" I grinned, he mirrored my expression and we started to walk.

I turned the corner to walk through the doors and that's when I saw everyone. All the people sat in the pews were just a blur to me, I had tunnel vision for Josh, who stood at the end of the aisle with his blue hair. I tried desperately not to step on my dress or trip or anything.

Next to Josh we're his men. They included Jordan, Tyler, Shane, Brendon and Mark. They all looked very smart and handsome as I walked down the aisle. I caught Brendon's eye while I looked around, he was smiling like he had just seen a unicorn which almost made me laugh half way down the aisle.

I watched Josh's face as he saw me, he looked as if he were going to cry which gave me mixed feelings. What if he was regretting this? What if he was going to say I don't? That would be the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me. Surely God won't allow me to get ditched on two weddings?