-29-

*adult content because it's been WAY too long*

"You look beautiful" Josh gasped as I walked down the stairs. I had a small smirk plastered on my face as I met him at the bottom.

"This is Jacobs least favourite dress of mine. I always loved it though" I thumbed the khaki t shirt dress and smiled knowing I would piss him off.

"Okay. If you feel yourself drifting, remember who you love and remember who will get Jim in terms of break up" he placed finger underneath my chin to lift my head up.

"Oh no no no. You are not getting Jim!" I burst which made him cackle.

"You didn't even want him!" He laughed, his gorgeous grin pushed his cheeks up so he was all squinty. I loved squinty Josh.

"Oh fuck off!" I laughed. He turned around and I leapt on his back so he could give me a piggy back ride.

"Bye Jim!" He yelled before exiting our house.

We stood outside Jacobs house for a solid five minutes before knocking. I think Josh was genuinely worried about the night. I held his hand tightly and kissed him assuringly before knocking. A familiar blonde girl opened the door, her eyes instantly went to Josh and she let out a huge gasp. Josh squeezed my hand to let me know he was uncomfortable.

"Hi! You must be Faye" I gave her my best smile. Her eyes finally locked with mine before she looked me up and down.

"You're Sage?" Her face dropped. I didn't know whether to be happy about that or not.

"Yeah, she is and I'm Josh" Josh put his hand out for her to shake. She shook his enormous hand and looked as if she was about to faint.

"Can we come in?" I laughed awkwardly, Josh snatched his hand back and shoved it in his pocket.

"Oh, Yeah. Of course" she said, Josh let go of my hand and put it around me.

Then Jacob himself walked out of a door to greet us. He looked mighty cheerful. First he kissed Faye then came towards Josh and I.

"Hey Sage" He said, he gave me a friendly hug which I appreciated. He shook Josh's hand and I raised my eyebrows at Josh as if to say 'this isn't so bad'

"Dinners almost ready so I think we should linger in here" Faye smiled. We all followed her into a well lit room that had a large dining table in it. I sat next to Josh and Jacob sat across from him. Josh scooted closer to me and placed his hand on my leg to keep himself calm.

"So, how long has it been for you two now?" Jacob asked. I swallowed, suddenly losing my voice. I went to speak but Josh beat me too it, he seemed to have found it.

"Three years in December" he stared at Jacob. He spoke as if he was showing off, I could already tell Josh was not happy with the situation.

"Wow, three years huh? That's an achievement" I prayed he didn't say something like 'do you remember what we did go our three year anniversary?' Or 'wow, we were already engaged by then'. Instead he sat silently and waited for his girlfriend to bring the food.

"How long have you and Faye been together?" I asked.

"Eight months" he smiled, I could tell he was genuinely happy. The part of me that liked him was happy for him and that gave me the closure I needed.

Faye came in with a pot of pasta and laid it out in front of us. She dished everyone up a portion and we all dug in. It was amazing.

"This is great" I complimented her but she would only look at Josh.

"So Josh, you are part of twenty one pilots right?" She asked.

"Uh, Yeah" He gave her a small smile but his eyes quickly diverted to me.

"How did you guys meet? I figured you would always be quite busy with a job like that" this time she looked at both of us.

"My brother is in a band and they all went on tour together. I tagged along and that's how we met" i dumbed it down for her which I'm sure she appreciated.

"Oh will I know him?" She asked. Josh went to laugh but then choked on his pasta.

"Maybe. He's in Panic! At the disco" I suggested. Her eyes widened.

"Oh shit! You're brothers Brendon Urie! Jacob you dumped Brendon Urie's sister?" She shouted. It was clear she didn't mean any harm, she obviously wasn't the smartest but that didn't mean that everyone's mouths wouldn't drop.

No one knew what to say. We all sat there in silence while Faye waited for Jacob to reply. Josh swallowed loudly while I started to hyperventilate.

"I mean, dumped isn't the best word to describe it" Josh said finally, giving Jacob a deadly look.

"Josh" I whispered.

"No. He's right. I didn't so much dump than I did flee" Jacob agreed. I threw my head into my hands.

"Flee?" Faye repeated as if the word were mutant to her.

"Yes. He fled from me because I was so intolerable" I said sarcastically. "This dinner was beautiful and to be honest, we lasted longer than I expected. Josh, let's go" I stood up and Josh got right up next to me. He took my hand firmly and we started to walk out.

"Wait!" Jacob yelled but Josh continued to pull me towards the door. Jacob threw himself in front of the front door causing Josh and I to stop. "I'm so sorry" he cried. I had never seen him like this, almost desperate. "To both of you but mostly Sage. I don't think I ever apologised for what I did to you, not properly. That's what this night was meant to be about, apologising and moving on. " He looked let down. I took a deep breath.

"I'll never forget what you did but I forgive you. Look, I don't think we should try to be friends but maybe I'll see you round" I sounded harsh but he knew what I meant. He nodded and let us leave.

Josh was silent the whole car ride. When we got in to the house, I walked straight into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Josh walked in behind me and raised his eyebrows.

"Jesus I am so sorry Josh" I put the water down and threw my head in to my hands. He came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"How about, we have a shower and then I'll make us some tea and we can go to bed" he suggested. I nodded and kissed him softly.

I stood in the bathroom and got undressed, I ran the water until it was the right temperature then got in. Josh came in minutes later and got undressed as well, he got in the shower with me and I found myself grinning uncontrollably. I loved that I lived in a world where I got to shower with Josh Dun.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body against his. His kisses were hard and pleasurable. Then he became hard and pleasurable. He picked me up and pressed my back against the wall. His hands kept me there while he kissed my neck, I let out gasps that were hidden by the sound of the water as he nibbles at my neck.

"Josh please" I begged. I knew he loved to tease me, he would even tease me while we were out and about doing our everyday things. He would rest his head on my shoulder and give me little kisses, it was when he would linger that I would get turned on.

He didn't waste anymore time, he pushed himself into me causing me to let out a loud moan. I pushed my hips towards him which only made him push his harder. My back rubbed against the wall as he pushed in and out. Gasps and moans came from both of us while the hot water poured down on us.

"Sage" he moaned as he pushed his forehead against my collarbone. My nails dug into his back as I reached my climax but Josh was still going. He pushed harder and harder until I was gasping for breath. He pulled out just as he reached his climax and came into the shower. The water washed everything away as I kissed him gently.

We proceed to clean ourselves. Josh used my shower gel when he thought I wasn't looking. He took the loofah and squirted some more on it before cleaning me with it. It was like being pampered, I lived for nights like these.

—————————————————
I've just been kind of assuming you knew that they were doing it but I read fan fictions and people live for the smut in them so enjoy!