-32-

"Joshua! I made pancakes" I sat unhygienically on the island cross legged. I held my plate of pancakes in one hand and my fork in the other. I heard loud thuds before a half naked Joshua stumbled into the room.

"I'm here I'm here, where are they?" I handed him his plate and he stood in front of me happily.

"Hey baby" I greeted him, I gave him a firm kiss before going back to my pancakes.

"Babe, we have to have these as our wedding meal" he grinned childishly at the pancakes as he stood eating them. I couldn't help but smile as he mentioned our wedding.

"Could do. Most people have like chicken or something, we could just overload everyone with pancakes" I accepted his idea. He swallowed a big mouthful and looked up at me nervously. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You know how you were engaged before?" He asked sheepishly. I cut my pancake violently before nodding.

"Yeah?" I shoved the pancake in my mouth, I watched him gulp as I did so.

"What was it like? You know, the wedding you had in mind?" He pondered, I gave him a smile to let him know he wasn't stepping out of line.

"Jacob wanted it small, he also didn't like my family or friends so he wanted it to be my immediate family and his" I pushed my lips together so they lifted slightly and shrugged. Josh shook his head in disapproval.

"What do you want?" He asked as he cut up his pancake with one hand.

"I dunno" I shrugged my shoulders as I ate my pancake. "Something bigger. I want to celebrate" he grinned up at me and pouted his lips. I gave him a big kiss and left him smiling childishly.

"Oh we are going to have one hell of a celebration my love" he chuckled. He put down his pancake and let out a deep breath. "I'm gonna go for a run with Jim then Tyler and Jenna are coming over. Correct?" He re laid to me our day. I grinned as I slipped off the island.

"At three. I'm going to run a bath do you want me to wait until you get back?" I asked, he gave me a smirk and nodded.

"Our first bath as fiancées" he put his plate down and wrapped his arm around my back. I reached up and kissed him seductively.

"Do you have to go on a run?" I pouted, he let out a laugh and kissed my head. I pushed my pout further before slipping my hand down his pants. He took in a sharp breath as I rubbed my hand in place.

"I...I... can't run with a... boner Sage" he stumbled on his words. He leant his head back at let out a groan as I continued moving my hand.

"So don't go. Stay here with me" I whispered against his neck. I really didn't mind him going on a run, he wouldn't be long anyway but I liked messing with him. It's one thing that girls will always have over boys, the ability to shame them by turning them on. I watched as he gulped, I kissed his jawline softly as I moved my hand faster.

"Sage" he choked. "Please" He turned his head towards me and I kissed his lips barely.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked innocently. He opened his eyes to look me dead in the face. I gave him a sweet smile as I continued to shake my hand. His breathing was heavy as he tried to get his words out.

"No" he breathed, I grinned and kissed him on the mouth. His hands gripped my t shirt as stifled grunts came out of him. It wasn't long after that that he finished and started breathing heavily. Instantly he placed his hands on the sides of my head and kissed me hard.

"Morning hand jobs and pancakes? What did I do to deserve you?" He laughed, I gave him a quick kiss before putting the plates in the dishwasher. He just stood there and watched me for a while before I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.

"Weren't you going for a run?" I laughed, it was as if he had squirted all the brain cells out of him.

"Yes. I was. JIM COME HERE" he yelled, the dog ran into the kitchen and slid across the floor. I laughed as I washed my hands thoroughly. Josh looked down at was he was wearing and not to mention the state of it and huffed. "Can you put him on his leash while I change?" He asked, I giggled before taking the leash off the wall and putting it on the dog.

Josh came back downstairs in his running gear, he fiddled with his Fitbit before taking the leash off me. He kissed me deeply, taking me off guard to say goodbye.

"I'll be back in an hour" he smiled.

"Your bath with your fiancée in it will be waiting" I smiled back.

"Fiancée" he repeated as he smiled to himself.

I did some chores and some e-mails while I waited for Josh. I laid out some fresh water and food for Jim for he came back and I put out a large bottle of water for Josh for when he came back. Gotta keep my boys hydrated. I noticed Josh had been gone for half an hour so I ran upstairs to start running a bath. I put in lots of bubble bath because I knew Josh liked it and sat on the edge on my phone.

Not long after I had gotten in the bath did I hear the door slam from downstairs. I closed my eyes and waited for my fiancée to walk upstairs. When he entered the room, he looked energetic and happy. I gave him a happy smile as I watched him get undressed. I admired him like any other would before he got in the bath with me.

"How was your run?" I asked, I moved my foot around him until he picked it up and started to give me a foot rub.

"Good. I could've gone further but I could tel Jim was getting tired. He's exhausted now" he laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"He's a pup, you're a man. Give our son a chance" i there some bubbles at him which he blew away from his face.

"We should buy him something nice" he rested his head on the back of the bath.

"Like what?" I said calmly as our bodies laid opposite from each other.

"Like a massive dog house!" Josh got overly excited over the prospect which made it even funnier to me.

"Then he will be spoilt" I protested, Josh looked conflicted.

"Ugh parenthood" he moaned, I let out a small laugh.

"We can buy him some new treats or something." I suggested. Josh sat up and moved closer to me. I stayed where I was.

"That is why you are going to be such a good mom" he grinned, I sat up so our faces were inches apart.

"You think?" I smirked. He gave me a soft kiss but lingered as he bit my lip.

"I know. Our kids our gonna be the nicest, cleverest, coolest kids in town" he smiled.

"How many do you want?" I ran my hands down his neck, along his shoulders and onto his chest.

"Two...maybe three. I want one of each at least" He confessed. I stayed quiet but gave him a simple smile in response. "How many do you want?" He suddenly looked nervous.

"I'll have as many as you want but I want a girl at some point" I pointed a finger at him which cracked him up. He held up his pinky and grinned.

"Promise" he bit his lip, I bit mine too and held up my pinky. We interlocked and shook it side to side.

"Promise" I repeated. He gave me a kiss to consummate the promise before his eyes widened.

"We can name her Jishwina!" He cried, I burst out laughing and splashed him hard.

"Over my dead body Joshua!" I laughed.

———————————————
Look out it's more happy couples!! Woo.