-15-

Holiday Part 2

The holiday was very full on. Everyday was packed full of adventures so by the end of them we were exhausted. However when Josh's birthday came up we were all super energetic and excited for it. We had never done someone huge for his birthday so I took this as my chance to plan a fun day that Josh would love.

"Happy birthday" I screamed as I excited the bathroom. I let him have a lay in of about an hour but after that I had plans. I jumped on him as I moaned in annoyance.

"Kiss" he mumbled, I leaned down and gave him a firm kiss and his eyes popped open.

"Come on! It's your birthday and I have so many surprises because I am a great girlfriend!" I beamed, I was so proud of myself and what I had managed to produce. He pulled me down next to him and hugged me tightly.

"Let's just stay here for the day" he grumbled.

"But then we wouldn't get to do all the stuff I planned" I whined, he opened his eyes again and grinned.

"You planned stuff?" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded but then shrugged to act all cool.

"Tyler helped" I couldn't hold in my excitement. I started drumming on his arm to get him up and awake.

Once Josh had his outfit of a muscle tee, some swimming shorts and his sunglasses I lead him down the beach towards our first surprise. Jenna and Tyler stood at the end of the pier waiting for us but as soon as Tyler saw Josh he sprinted towards him and gave him a huge hug.

"Happy birthday bro" josh laughed and thanked him before they did their handshake.

"Okay so what are we doing?" Josh asked.

"Great question my love, Jenna what are we doing?" I was getting too excited about all this.

"Joshua, today we are taking you on a boat ride and then we are going snorkelling off this boat" Jenna copied my tone of voice causing me to giggle. Josh looked down at me and smiled.

"We get to see fishes?" He asked, I nodded. He put his arm around my bare shoulders and hugged me tightly. "This is going to be fun" he said excitedly.

We all boarded the boat, the driver introduced himself as Dave which made me giggle. He started the boat and we all sat down, ready to leave. Tyler popped the champagne carefully and poured us all a glass. I sat next to Jenna, she was wearing a strawberry bathing suit which she was very proud of whereas I was wearing a simple black bikini. We all cheered our glasses and downed the champagne while staring at the view.

As the boat stopped, Josh stood up and held out his hand to me. I took it and he lead me round the boat onto the front bit where we sat down to watch the ocean. He had taken off his muscle shirt so he was shirtless, my favourite Josh. I held his face with one hand and kissed him quickly before he could say anything.

"This has been a great birthday" he smiled, I smiled back knowing I had done a good job.

We sunbathed for a while, Josh refused my notion to put sun cream on. I turned over to my front and pulled his arm from behind him so he was laying down. I traced his tattoos with my finger while he watched me. I felt so at peace with myself and with life, I had no fears anymore except losing all that I had. I kissed his bicep before laying down with him again.

Tyler and Jenna joined us on the front of the boat but just chatted among themselves while Josh and I bathed and cuddled. Sometimes I just watched him soak up the sun, it satisfied me. I ran my hand every once in a while along his body, making sure he was still there until I got too hot so i sat up.