-66-

Shane Dawson's anniversary video is what I imagine Josh and sage's hotel to look like.
——————————————

"Oh it's so beautiful" I felt like crying as I walked into the villa. Josh had his perks sometimes. Josh scooped me up like a bride and threw me onto the bed. I squealed as he crawled on top of me.

"Man, I love Mexico." He said as he kissed all over me. I just squealed under him. I ran my feet along his sides but wasn't really in the mood for that.

"Wait I wanna see the room and then I wanna go and get dinner because I'm starving." I held his face and squished it together which made him chuckle.

"Okay, I'm gonna get changed." He kissed me quickly and then crawled off me.

"And tonight we're gonna get wasted." I reminded him, he gave me a thumbs up and went back into the living room to get our suitcases.

I got off the bed and opened the door to the balcony. There was a hot tub that lead to a pool, I dipped my toe into the pool and then grinned. I'd never been in a hotel room this beautiful before.

I leant against the balcony bar and stared out onto the ocean. I heard Josh approach me so I turned around and broke into a grin. He was wearing a white short sleeved shirt and black trousers.

"You look hot." I grinned. He did a little spin for me while I yelled out and clapped.

"Go get changed, I got us reservations at some shitty restaurant because I hate fancy shmancy restaurants." He grinned proudly. I kissed him and nodded.

I put on a summery type dress and met Josh back outside. He put his arm around me and we both looked out at the view.

"You amaze me everyday with how beautiful you are" he said cheesily.

"It amazes me how you still make me feel like I'm in high school even though we're now the old married couple" I replied, he chuckled and kissed my head.

"Man I'm hungry" he hinted, I rolled my eyes and lead him out of the hotel.

The restaurant was in walking distance. Josh had his arm around me as we walked. Every building was colourful and there were people walking everywhere. Josh took me into this small but beautiful restaurant and we sat down to eat.

There were people singing in the streets so Josh and I decided to sit outside on one of the tables that sat on the pavement. We could see everything that was going on, all the people walking past and the people who were playing music.

"The food looks so good. I am so hungry." I looked at the menus which had pictures thank god. I was never great with spanish.

"Let's just get one of everything." Josh licked his lips as he stared at the menu.

We ordered a bunch of random stuff and then ordered a fishbowl drink. We sat and sipped the drink, it was filled with tequila so I liked it.

"We should go dancing." I slurred, the gulps of drink I had had started to affect me already. We both watched a man across the street play guitar. We were snapped out of our stare when someone placed all our food on the table.

"Gracias." We both said and then started to eat. The food was so good, I picked up a chip and scooped it in guac. I made a loud moaning sound as I ate it and Josh laughed.

"You're so sexy when you eat" he joked, I stuck my tongue out at him and he scrunched up his nose.

"Shut up you know I love going on vacation and food" I moaned, Josh grinned and fed me something spicy.