-31-

I just want to say thanks and give credit to @DeathUnderACorkTree . She really helped me when I was struggling with coming up with a proposal idea!

|-/

Brendon and I sat outside on the loungers next to my pool. Brendon lit up a blunt and started smoking as we stared out down the hills of Hollywood. He passed it to me and I took a hit, I didn't normally smoke weed, only with Brendon. It wasn't like it was illegal so my conscience didn't feel as guilty afterwards.

"I don't think I ever properly thanked you for inviting me on tour" I said as I passed the blunt back to him.

"You're welcome" he replied as he took it off me.

"Now I have Josh" I smiled, letting all the smoke fly out of me.

"You're welcome for that as well" he blew out smoke and closed it eyes to relax.

"Especially since now we're engaged" I said causally. There was silence from my brother so I turned to look at him. He was grinning with his eyes shut which freaked me out a little. He opened them and passed the joint back to me.

"Congratulations" He said calmly, I didn't expect a huge hoorah from him so I put the thing inside my mouth and closed my eyes. "You're happy?" He asked finally.

"I am" I spoke as I took it out and let out a big breath. "When did he tell you?"

"When mom and dad came to visit. Although I kind of figured it was going to happen sooner or later" he shrugged. "Have you told them?" He asked.

"Yeah I called them, they started going on about babies" I let out a small laugh, remembering the conversation I had with my mom.

"Well you want them don't you?" Brendon raised his eyebrows, I think he was worried if I didn't want any my mom would be heartbroken.

"Of course. Mom's kind of figured out you don't want kids" i mentioned slyly. He let out a long sigh.

"Yeah, I figured she would eventually. It's kind of sad, she must've been sad" He placed he blunt in his mouth and took his sunglasses off his head. It was early evening now so the sun was going down, my favourite time of day.

"She's got me though" I pointed out, he laughed and shook his head.

"But my children would've been so much cuter" He teased, I didn't find it so much funny than suspicious. I turned my head towards him and watched him blow out a mouthful of smoke.

"Do you want them now?" I asked, he turned his face towards mine and raised his eyebrows.

"No. I still want to be the fun uncle. Plus, I want to do music for as long as possible. If I had kids I would just want to stay home with them" he shrugged.

"You can be the fun uncle to Josh and I's kids" I smiled, thinking about the small Dun babies. I couldn't wait to marry him, be Mrs Dun, have a nice long honeymoon and then start a family.

"Jim's the first step. If you can successfully look after Jim through his pup stage then you can look after a child" Brendon waved his finger at me as if he was making sense.

"Okay, that logic makes me kind of glad you aren't a dad" I laughed.

"Speaking of Logic, hows work?" He asked, his blunt was getting smaller now which I could tell pissed him off. I couldn't help but laugh at his Segway.