-22-

The plane ride home was terrifying, every bone in my body ached but I didn't want to let on. I was on so many painkillers I was surprised I could feel anything at all. Josh held my hand the whole way, he looked almost excited to be going home. I was a little annoyed that we couldn't stay in New York since now Josh would be working again.

I had spent hours on the phone with Jess, talking about what had happened and how I felt about it. It was like therapy. She talked to me about her experiences and how she got over it which helped a lot. At the end she told me to take some time off work, if she needed me she would come to me but my health was the most important thing.

I was surprised the doctor let me get on a plane with broken ribs and the amount of bruising I had. The seat belt did scare me at first but it wasn't that tight and once we got to take them off I felt a little better. Josh let me sleep on him in the only awkward way I could since every other position hurt, he was a champ for that. Then we watched a couple of movies together to try and distract me from the pain.

When we landed I was so glad to get off the damn machine, I needed fresh air. Unfortunately we were in LA so it was hot and dusty when we stepped out. Josh collected all of our things and we went outside to get a cab. I hadn't told Josh but I was shaking at the thought of getting into another cab.

As if he had read my mind, Tyler pulled up in his car and gave us a huge grin. Jenna got out the other side while Josh put our bags in the trunk. She gave me a gentle hug but I knew she meant it to be a huge one.

"I know asking if you're okay is a stupid question but honestly babe; how are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm excited to get home and sleep" I laughed, she put her arm around me and lead me into the car. Josh was already in the back, he sat in the middle seat so he could be next to me so he put his arm around me to assure me I was safe.

I stared out the window for most of the journey, I watched Tyler pass every turning on the freeway until we reached our turning. Suddenly, Tyler didn't turn off on our exit. I snapped my head at Josh who was playing on his phone.

"Josh, we missed our exit" I informed him, he turned his head upwards and looked around.

"Ty, we missed the exit" he called to Tyler. I saw Jenna turn to Tyler expectantly before biting her lip and turning back.

"Oh yeah, I'll just take a de tour" he shrugged, I looked at Josh who just repeated the action and went back to his phone.

Not long after, we pulled up outside a huge house. Jenna and Tyler got out and opened the doors for us, I stared at them in confusion as Tyler held his hand out for me to hold. I looked back at Josh but he was no longer there, he was waiting for me to get out. I climbed out of the car and let Tyler lead me to the front of the house. Jenna was grinning madly as she got back into the car, Tyler followed her and they shut the doors behind them.

"Josh, what's going on?" I asked, I could tell he was trying not to smile but he just shrugged. I looked at the house, it looked familiar. "Where are we?" I asked.

"At a house" he answered simply, it was then I realised Josh was in on this. My heart started to race.

"Who's house?" I couldn't put my finger on it where I knew this house from. Josh reached into his pocket and pulled out a shiny silver key. My heart dropped and so did my mouth.

"Ours" he said simply. I started hyperventilating, when I say this house is beautiful I mean it was stunning. Then it hit me, a few years ago Josh and I passed this house on a way to a date and I commented on how beautiful it was.

"You bought me a house?" I brought my hands up to my face in shock. The tears formed in my eyes as he dangled the key in front of me. It was as if there was no more pain in my body, I threw myself at him to hug him. He picked me up and spun me around. "Josh I can't believe you" I cried, I stared at the house in shock.

"Obviously we can decorate it and if you don't like it we don't have to live here, we can find somewhere else to live" he shrugged. I hit his chest as the tears fell down my face.

"Shut up. Oh my god, I can't believe this Josh, I love you so much" I yanked him towards me and kissed him so hard it hurt.

"This is the reason I've been so busy lately, it's been a bitch to buy but I got there eventually. Tyler was helping me out which is why I had to call him so often." He explained. Tyler and Jenna got out the car to join in on the fun. "I'm sorry" he whispered. I shook my head and kissed him to let him know all was forgotten.

"You bought me a house" I said quietly, trying to take it all in. He put his arm around me, it hurt but I didn't care.

"I bought us a house, this is our home now" she grinned. "It's got loads of rooms for you know; other people" he smirked. Was he thinking about children? I tried to calm my breathing and took a step forward.

"Can we go in?" I asked, he nodded. I grabbed his hand and opened the front gate to our new house.

Josh handed me the key and grinned at me. Jenna and Tyler were close behind us. I put the key in and opened the front door to a reveal a huge hallway. It was completely unfurnished which made it look huge.

I pulled Josh in and gasped at everything I saw, the stairs were huge and joined a huge balcony you could see from the front of the house. The kitchen was huge with a massive island in the middle. There is when I saw it, the garden. I let go of Josh's hand and pressed myself up to the glass, outside was a huge pool and garden area. The view was gorgeous since we were on a hill. A million things ran through my mind; we can have kids, a dog, heck we could house a whole other family here.

"Do you like it?" Josh asked, Jenna was admiring the kitchen just as I was.

"I love it so much" I cried and jumped onto Josh.

We toured the house, it was my dream. He bedrooms were big and the bathrooms were beautiful. There was a whole room which was a shower, I couldn't wait to have a bath and shower there everyday. I couldn't believe I got to live there.

"I love you" I whispered to Josh as we stood in the hallway, waiting for Jenna and Tyler to come out so we could go back to our apartment and start packing.

"I love you too" he kissed me softly, making sure not to hurt me. "I'm sorry I've been ignoring you. I promise it won't be like that anymore" He pushed my hair back behind my ear. I closed my eyes and took in the moment, a moment where everything was perfect. Except for my aching body of course.

"Let's go and pack" I grinned as I opened my eyes. He held out and arm towards the door.

"After you my love" he smiled back at me. I gave him a quick kiss and walked out of my dream home. Jenna and Tyler quickly following behind.