-35-

Josh carefully closed all of the wedding stuff we had on our bed. We had spent the last few hours sorting out colours, catering and entertainment. We had nothing else to plan now, we just had to make the calls. He placed them on the floor by the bed and laid back down with me.

"We are going to release the first single next week. The day before our engagement party" He confessed, I wriggled over to him and laid my head on his chest.

"Okay, that's exciting" he wrapped his arms around me and turned my body over so we were pressed against each other.

"We will have to do press for it, stuff like that" he continued. I scooted my way up to his face so we were facing each other. I squinted my eyes at him, he was trying to tell me something.

"What's wrong?" I asked, placing one hand on his cheek and stroking him.

"We won't go on tour until after we're married. I promise" His eyes were filled with worry as if I were to be angry about this.

"Okay" I smiled, I kissed him softly.

"I've enjoyed this small hiatus. Away from tour..." he ran his fingers through my hair.

"But you miss it, I can tell." I smiled again to let him know he was okay.

"We might have to push back the honeymoon" he closed his eyes, waiting for me to blow. I pressed my lips to his and giggled.

"It's okay. We will go on tour and then go away just us two" I rubbed my leg along his and he hummed.

"You're perfect" he pulled me on top of him, I rested my head in the crook of his so he could cuddle me tightly.

"Nobody's perfect da na na na na na" i wriggled my body as I sang Hannah Montana. I felt his laugh through his whole body. I rolled to the side and pulled him with me, I wrapped my legs around him as he hovered over me.

"You live and you learn it" he joined in. I let out a loud cackle while he threw his head side to side as he sang.

"S-s-stop it" I hit him in the chest, i was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. He stopped singing and watched me as I tried to stop laughing. He sat up, his legs either side of me. I eventually calmed myself down but I was out of breath from laughing.

"Well that was adorable" he smiled. I suddenly became shy, I threw my hands over my face and giggled. He rolled next to me and let out a deep breath. He grabbed my hand and held it above him, I twisted myself round and watched him. He fiddled with my fingers, played with my engagement ring. My breathing calmed down so I scooted over him.

"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" I asked, he kissed my ring and turned his head towards me.

"We could go to a lot of places, travel the world together" he suggested, I leant over and kissed his cheek.

"That sounds like a plan." He nodded, I started to trace his tattoos on his arm while I hugged it with my other.

"Are you all set to go to my parents? Have you got warm clothes?" He worried, he rolled over so he was on his side and hovering over my flat body.

"Yes, I am so excited to see the snow" I squealed, he let out a chuckle and kissed my face.

"I can't believe you had never seen snow until you met me" he laughed, I tapped his nose with my finger and giggled.

"It's just one of the many amazing things you have brought into my life" I gave him a cheesy smile which made him roll his eyes.

"Well, this weekend you can roll around all you want in the snow" he cocked his head and gave me a wonky smile.

"Is Jordan going to be there?" I asked, me and Jordan had an unsung connection. We became like brother and sister as soon as we met.

"You two are weirdly alike, I'm not sure I want him being there" he joked, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Are Ashley and Abbie gonna be there?" I started to get all excited at seeing my future sister and laws and actually telling them about the whole wedding thing.

"They should be but I'll have to check. Do I have to be worried about you and Jordan?" He squinted his eyes, I let out a loud laugh.

"If I wanted to be with him I would be" I teased, he let out a loud 'oh' and laughed deeply.

"That's so reassuring, thanks Sage" he started to tickle me which made me cry out. I grabbed his neck and rolled him over me. If you watched the last half an hour on mute it would probably look like we were wrestling the amount of times we rolled over each other.

"Oh come on Josh, you have to be happy that I'm friends with your brother" I prodded him in the nipple.

"Hey, watch the nip!" He squawked, I giggled in response.

"After all, you're best friends with mine" I pointed out.

"That's different" he mumbled, I squished his face and kissed him quickly.

"No it's not, you know Brendon would go gay for you any day of the week" I raised my eyebrows. Josh's eyes widened which made me cackle with laughter.

"Stop! If you put that in my head I'm gonna be so awkward around him" he pushed me off him in anger. I laid on my side of the bed and continued to giggle, I couldn't help it. Whenever I laid down I would laugh and sometimes it was hard to stop.

"Can we make a snowman when he get there?" I asked, sounding all innocent. I watched his face crumble into a smile just as he turned his head to me.

"Heck yeah. I'll make one of you and you make one of me." He held out his hand to try and shake mine. I gave mine to him and he shook it firmly.

We laid in silence until Josh got restless and positioned himself on top of me. He laid his head on my chest and cuddled me tightly.

"I love you" he mumbled into my neck. I hummed and soaked up all the Josh I could. I stroked his hair, catching a glimpse of my ring at every stroke.

"I love you too" I kissed behind his ear which was conveniently next to me.

We must've been asleep for a couple of hours before Jim's relentless screeching. Josh's head flew up, we were in the same position as when we fell asleep.

"What's happening?" I croaked, I looked at the clock on my right to see the time read 03:45.

"Stay here, I'll sort out Jim" he kissed my cheek and crawled off the bed. I rolled over onto my stomach and watched him put on some sweatpants.

After a while, I realised I couldn't sleep until he got back. I let out a groan and got out of bed. I put on one of Josh's t-shirts and exited the room.

"Josh" I called out over the balcony. I started walking down the stairs when Josh came out from the kitchen holding Jim.

"I think he got scared" he kissed the dogs head as he walked towards me. I stroked him and pouted.

"Aw my baby. Do you wanna come and sleep with mommy and daddy?" I asked, Josh raised his eyebrows at my suggestion. "What?"

"Is that a good idea?" He asked.

"He can sleep at the end of our bed, it's fine" I challenged him. Josh looked Jim in the face and sighed.

"Okay, Jim. Only once" he said to me and the dog. I took Jim off him and kissed Josh quickly.

"Yay! A sleepover!" I squealed to Jim. I carried him upstairs while Josh followed.

"Have I ever told you, you look cute in my clothes?" He whispered against my neck as I put Jim down on the bed.

"Only every time I wear them" I giggled and kissed him. He picked me up and threw me down on the bed, he closely followed next to me. Jim started to bark in excitement which made us both laugh.

"Bad idea" Josh said as he repositioned himself so we could go back to sleep.

———————————————
So mark said 'no top just yet' on instagram...*sheds a tear*

This is a filler chapter so stay tuned for the exciting stuff.