Extra Lessons and Lost Keys

Wednesday morning, Mila and Jessica did their usual of stopping to get breakfast before heading to school. The moment they got to the parking lot, Mila parked her car and turned it off. Mila was the first one out the car so she could go meet up with Diego where him and his friends were while Jessica took longer to get out the car. She grabbed her bookbag and followed her best friend through the parking lot at a slower pace.

When Jessica got to Mila and Diego, the rest of the gang had already gone inside. The three walked inside without many words said between them as they made their way to where Mila and Jessica's lockers were.

Jessica parted from the couple since she didn't want to be a third wheel. She hummed a song that was in her head when she felt a hard push in her back before she felt her body collide with the lockers.

"Oops."

Jessica sighed as she turned around and saw Macy standing there with her two best friends Abigail and Hannah.

"Do you ever just leave me alone?" Jessica wondered.

Macy hummed as she took the drink out of Jessica's hand. "I could...but that's no fun."

Jessica tried to take the drink back but Macy had took the cap off and drank some. She tasted it before spitting it back into the cup and pouring the cup over Jessica's head.

Jessica let out a shriek making the people around them look at her and gasp. Macy stepped back and dropped the cup down as she admired her work, but before she could admire it to much she felt her body collide with the floor.

Macy looked up to see Diego dragging Mila away before she could do anymore damage other then pulling Macy's hair. "Chill. Calm down." Diego instructed, pulling his girlfriend back while Macy and her friends walked off in the opposite direction.

Once they were gone and Mila had calmed down, Diego let her go and let her go check on Jessica who was by now in tears and trying to get the drink off of her jacket before it stained her clothes.

"Oh my.... No." Jessica sniffled. "She ruined my clothes. My hair is soaked." She cried.

Mila helped her take off her jacket, but it had already seeped through to her shirt. Jessica broke down into tears and leaned against her locker while Mila rubbed her head. She kneeled down to her best friend and whispered soft nothings to her.

"Here." Diego said, holding out clothes to them. "Might be a little big on you, but it's all I got."

Jessica looked up and saw Diego holding out a sweatshirt and sweatpants. They had a college that he had visited's logo all over it, but she took nonetheless.

Mila gave Diego a quick kiss right before she accompanied Jessica into the bathroom to change.

~**~

Midway through the day, Clover was walking out of the girls' locker room in her gym class and was heading to the gym for attendance. She usually was the last one out of the locker room, so she wasn't surprised to see Ethan waiting for her in the hallway on his phone. She noticed he had the cut on his neck from when Craig put the knife to his throat. He had told them the story yesterday.

"Finally." Ethan huffed, walking into the gym with her. "It's like every other person on the planet walked out of that bathroom before you."

Clover smirked as she put her hands in her pockets and walked inside with him. "Ricky seemed mad about it, y'all continuing your sessions?"

"Yup." Ethan said, putting his phone in his basketball shorts pocket. "I still got the key from Danny. Idiot never noticed it was missing."

Clover smirked as she looked over at the brown haired, brown beard, young white man watching them walking in before continuing to talk to the teacher next to him. She didn't react to his look and just walked along side Ethan again.