Resort Part Two

That evening, after having wore themselves out at the pools, all the boys went to dinner and hung out in the cafeteria.

"Whoa, slow down before you choke." Diego laughed, watching Stephen stuff food into his mouth. "Do you need to eat once an hour or you'll starve or something?"

Stephen nodded as he swallowed the food that was in his mouth.

Jose chuckled and put his hand on Stephen's back. "No wonder you're an only child. Your parents can't afford to feed another kid with how much they gotta feed you."

Stephen rolled his eyes and burped before getting up to get more food.

Jacob looked around the table at his friends and smirked. Ricky was using a toothpick to get food out his mouth, Jose was leaning back in his chair with his feet on the corner of the table, Diego was slouching his chair, and Stephen was off filling up another plate.

"Where's Clover?" Jacob yawned, stretching his arms out. "She okay?"

Diego shrugged his shoulders while listening to Stephen whistle as he walked back over to the table with his mountain of food. "I don't know. I've seen her here and there all day. She's probably found a cute surfer boy or something."

Ricky scoffed. "She's probably asleep." He pulled out his phone and called Clover's phone. After ringing it went to voice mail.

Laughing, Jose texted Clover and waited for a response. When he didn't get one, he called her only for it to go to voicemail. That's when Jacob and Stephen tried the quarterback with a flood of texts and phone calls but she wasn't answering any of them.

~

Meanwhile upstairs, Clover smiled as she laid back on her back. She smirked as she felt lips attaching themselves to her jaw then to her neck.

"Stop. I gotta go." Clover smirked, kissing Danny back as he was laying down next to her in his bed. "Danny, the boys are looking for me."

Danny used his arm that was wrapped around her waist to pull her body on top of his. He bit at her fingers when she played with his beard. They had hung out after she got tired of messing around in the pool with the boys. They'd go out every once in a while so she could mess around with the boys on the slides but when Manny wanted to take a nap after lunch, Clover went with her. After getting bored of sitting in their room, she started to text Danny again and then met him in his room. After talking and laughing for an hour, they kissed. Their kiss turned to a make-out and they'd been making out for an hour now.

The two heard Clover's phone vibrate again signaling that the boys were texting her again. Then the text turned to a phone call vibration when one of the boys started calling her.

Clover ran her fingertips over his beard and gently  onto his nose. She saw him wince when she touched too hard which earned an apology out of the younger girl. After a few seconds of examining his nose, she moved her hands and rested them on his bare chest.

Danny was only in a pair of swim trunks and was shirtless. He smirked feeling her hands on his biceps while listening to her phone continue to buzz with messages.

"I gotta go." She whispered, kissing his lips again.

Danny just raised his eyebrows as he let his hands go up from the back of her thighs, over her butt, and onto the small of her back. She was in her bikini with her jean shorts on the floor.

"Yeah. Lo and Tyrese will be here soon." Danny groaned, sitting up and holding onto her so she didn't fall off his lap. "Go to dinner before the boys start a search party."