Night Life

Saturday morning was bright and beautiful. The birds were chirping and flying around from tree to tree. The sun was beaming through the curtains and onto the bed where Clover was laying. Her hair was up in a messy bun, she was wearing a white tube top with no bra, and no pants.

Clover looked down between her legs and moaned as she saw Danny's green eyes looking back up at her. She smirked but threw her head back as she felt a wave a pleasure go through her body. She had one hand on the back of his head and the other was on her thigh.

"Fuck." Clover moaned out, reaching her orgasm.

Danny chuckled against her skin when he felt her legs shaking. He used his hands to hold her thighs apart and pull her closer when she tried to move away. When he didn't stop when she orgasmed, Clover used her hands to push him away.

"Oh my god." She breathed out, feeling him kiss up her body. She admired him as he kissed her sides where her shirt ended before crawling up to her and kissing her lips.

Clover smirked and bit his lip. When she let it go, Danny kissed her cheeks and neck as he grind his erection against her core. The only thing separating them were his plaid boxers.

Clover moaned softly as she heard his groans and grunts just below her ear. She reached down between them and pulled his dick out of his boxers. She gave him a hand job and listened to his grunts.

Danny pushed her top up and kissed her chest and boobs. Clover was about to gently place him into her when she heard her phone going off on the bedside table.

"Wanna get that?" He wondered, raising an eyebrow when he looked up at her.

Clover shook her head and stared at him. "No. I wanna..." she trailed off, losing her train of thought.

Danny chuckled and kissed her lips. He reached to the bedside table and picked up her phone. "The boys. Somethings going down. Might wanna check it out."

Clover sighed and took her phone from him. She checked the notifications and instantly got wrapped up in their mess reading over their messages. She hadn't even noticed Danny get up and go off to the kitchen saying he'd make them breakfast.

From: Sunshine Jose
That Elliot kid send me a DM on instagram

Jose attached a picture of the DM for all of his friends to read what the rival wide receiver said to them:

Since y'all wanna act all tough on social media. Meet us on our yard.
4567 Westside St.
Meet us at our club so we can end this once and for all cause we all know none of y'all are gonna make it to meet us on the field again.
Meet us there @ 10 if y'all as bad as y'all think

Clover left the screenshot and read over the messages before replying to them herself.

From: Jewish Boi
Are you fucking serious?

From: Dumb Asian
Ain't that the guys y'all had beef with and Clover beat the hell out their quarterback

From: Latin Slut
Yeah. And they still tryna have a beef

From: Latin Slut
Issues dead. Get over it

From: Lucky Charms
A night club??

From: Rocky
18 and over night club. Called The Jungle.

From: Sunshine Jose
So what we saying? We going or not?