Heated Game

Now that the week had gone and went, Friday night arrived like it always did for the Dallas Jaguars. They got ready in their home locker room , except for the starting quarterback who got dressed alone in the offices, and headed to the field. When they ran onto the field, the home crowd was screaming and cheering for them. Chants broke out that put bright smiles on the players as the lights shined down on them.

Jacob lined up along with the rest of the team on the field. They stood in a straight line for the national anthem but right as it begun, one of the defensive ends whistled and they all fell to one knee in a uniformed manor. They all had their helmets in front of their bodies on the ground with their hands on their knees.

Jacob looked into the bleachers and saw most people were sitting, including Jacob's dad who'd shown up to the game and was bouncing a little girl in his lap. The little girl was no older than five years old.

Jacob's blood boiled as he stood up when the anthem was over and he could line up along the sidelines with the rest of his teammates. Jose and Colby smiled to one another before following Clover onto the field.

"Come on, love birds." Clover teased, walking to the middle of the fifty yard line. The moment they walked up, they saw the two boys across from them stare daggers at Clover.

"Look it's that wanna be footballer." The first boy scoffed

The other boy smirked as he stepped towards Clover. "Lemme tell you now, you're not going to make it."

Clover looked taken back but let him continue to speak.

"Women can't be leaders. Women can't win. They will always be out smarted and out muscled. Good luck in the real world, sweetheart. There's nothing more humiliating than a woman who wants to be something that they can't."

Clover stepped closer to him and smiled. "You're wrong, sweetheart. There is something more humiliating. A weak man, no, a weak boy who can't except the fact that someone with tits and a vagina can beat them at their own game. Now, you know what's really dangerous? A nasty woman."

The boy shoved Clover as hard as he could making her fall to her back. Instantly the referees had to jump in when Colby and Jose lunged at the guy. Clover jumped up and pulled her teammates away from the boy and smirked at him.

"Alright, fine." Clover smirked. She padded Colby's chest and nodded to the boy. "I want his ass on a silver platter by the end of this game. Break his goddamn legs."

Colby looked the boy over. Brown hair, greenish brown eyes, white, average height with muscles sticking out from under his long sleeve compression shirt he was wearing under his padding and jersey. Number 77, defensive tackle.

"Try pushing me down. I don't think it'll go the same way." Colby said sternly.

Clover walked off away from the coin toss since she knew Colby and Jose could handle it by themselves.

~**~

Midway through the first quarter, the Jaguars were playing really well and were having great team work. Jacob had just ran down to the 60 yard line and caught the ball that Clover threw to him. He caught it with his signature one handed catch making the crowd erupt into cheers as he sprinted towards the endzone, but didn't get pass the forty yard line before he was tackled.

Jacob handed the referee the ball as he went to line up on the line of scrimmage. As he waited, he saw his father watching him as he stood the little girl on his lap and pointed to him. Jacob scoffed as he listened to the play being called and put into action. He just did what he had to do for Colby to get the ball to the 20 yard line.