Homecoming Dance

The following night was the homecoming dance. This year's theme was a masquerade theme. The high school students got masquerade mask when they arrived to the dance. The hallways leading to the gym had a long wide black carpet down it with decorations on the walls of cardboard cutouts of different colored and differently designed masquerade masks. All of the decorations were dark colors like black, red, purple, blue, along with gold. There were string lights hanging everywhere shining down on the students.

When the students got to the doorway of the gym, there were balloons hanging up as they walked in. Inside the gym were tables with black cloths and purple chairs along the walls. There were of white thin curtains with string lights on every wall. On the stage was a live band playing music and a microphone stand where the female lead singer was singing.

Being the first of their friends to arrive, Jacob and Ethan waited by the doors on their phones. Ethan was in a black dress shirt, red bow tie, and black slacks and black shoes

"I don't know why I came?" Jacob sighed, fixing his sleeves of his white dress shirt. "I'm the only one here without a date."

"The only one of us." Ethan corrected. He looked up and smirked seeing a happy couple coming towards them.

In matching black dress shirts, purple ties, dark jeans, and dress shoes, Jose and Colby walked up to their friends.

"Hey, dude. What's up Blanco?" Jose smiled.

Jacob nodded his head at him. "Hi."

Colby looked back when he heard whistling. They chuckled seeing Stephen following behind Jessica who was strutting towards them with a black masquerade mask on.

She was wearing a strapless pink dress that stopped right above her knees and had a detachable matching skirt around her waist

She was wearing a strapless pink dress that stopped right above her knees and had a detachable matching skirt around her waist. Jessica posed when she walked up to them with a nude heels and copper hair with spiral curls in it.

Ethan whistled as he grabbed her hand and made her do a spin. "Lookin' good, Jess. Don't know what you're doing with a bum like Stephen."

Jessica giggled as she wrapped her arms around Stephen's waist and kissed his cheek. "I love my bum."

Stephen wrapped his arm around Jessica's waist just as he felt a flick on the back of his neck. He looked back to see Diego standing there with Clover by his side.

Diego was matching the boys with his outfit while Clover showed Diego up in a grey strapless dress that had a lace design on the top and a simple grey skirt that stopped above her knees. She was wearing grey stilettos she borrowed from Manny. Her hair was perfectly flat ironed with clip in extensions to make her hair fall at her lower back.

 Her hair was perfectly flat ironed with clip in extensions to make her hair fall at her lower back