Revenge

That Saturday evening while the boys were gearing up for a brawl at Stephen's house, Clover was dressed in a $2,500 dress and walking inside a company party with Kiser Hill.

Clover smiled at the cameras as she posed with Kiser when they walked in. She had on a red dress with the sleeves on her upper arms, red stilettos to make her taller, and a layer of makeup on to hide her bruises. Her hair was up in nice big bun on the top of her head.

Clover walked inside with Kiser and looked over the elegant interior of the building

Clover walked inside with Kiser and looked over the elegant interior of the building. There were round tables everywhere with people sitting down at them. Reporters moved around with cameras and microphones talking to important personalities.

 Reporters moved around with cameras and microphones talking to important personalities

"Don't be nervous." Kiser said, snapping her out of her stare. "You're off limits. Made sure the media won't bother you."

Clover gave him a sweet smile as she unwrapped her arm from his. "Thanks. Appreciate it."

Kiser smiled to her and nodded his head gently. "You hungry? We can have dinner instead of being here talking to cameras."

Clover held onto her clutch purse and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not really that hungry, but it sounds a lot better than people being pesky about my life."

Kiser chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he guided her away to another part of the party.

~

After 20 minutes of sitting and laughing at a table by themselves, Clover and Kiser heard his dad talking over the loud speakers on the stage of the party. Kiser rolled his eyes making Clover giggle.

"What? You don't like being basketball royalty?" She teased. "Having a natural gift?"

Kiser put his hands on Clover's legs that were across his lap. "It's fine. Kinda annoying to be known as his son and living in my brother's shadow. Speaking of the devil."

Clover looked to where Kiser was staring and saw a man walking over to them. He was just as tall as Kiser, if not a couple inches taller. He was light skinned just like Kiser, but he had short hair with waves unlike Kiser who preferred his curly and unruly hair style. The man? Lance Hill. Kiser's older brother and the rising star of the Chicago Bulls.