Home

Tuesday was a long one for all of the football players. They were all still mad about the Clover situation, but they couldn't do anything about it. Mateo told them if he found out they tried to get even, he'd have their heads. But Mateo turned a blind eye to Clover's plan, letting her do what she needed to do.

Manny was sitting in the common area of the offices taking a English final on her laptop when she saw the six star football players walk into the offices. Clover was wearing a long sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and her favorite slides. Seeing them walking to Ricky's office, she knew what was going to happen so she retreated off to Victor's office to work.

Diego knocked on the door before opening it up. Ricky looked up at them, but frowned seeing Clover standing there, but was turned away from him. Mateo had told him she was sick and didn't go to school and that's why she skipped practice.

"Go on." Jose whispered to her. "We'll be right here."

Clover walked into the room and let the boys close the door behind her. When she looked up at him, Ricky's facial expression went from confusion to pure anger.

"What the hell happened to you?!" His voice boomed through the room.

Ricky got up and walked up to her seeing how badly beaten she was. Clover let him gently touch her face to examine it.

"Those Viper boys." She whispered. "Broke into the school and jumped me while I was in gym class. Said they couldn't get one of the boys, so I'd do."

Ricky glared at her. Not angry with her, but with the words she was saying. He watched her gently lift her shirt up before just taking it off and standing there in a sports bra. Ricky stared at her body seeing all the dark bruises covering her skin. He didn't even want to touch her, thinking if he did she'd scream in agony.

Ricky looked up to her face and saw a single tear run down her cheek. He reached up and wiped it away before bringing her to his chest. Clover wrapped her arms around him and held onto his shirt.

"The boys got them to come down here this Saturday. I told them since I didn't press charges on them, they can't file on us." She whispered, then leaned her head back so she could look him in the eyes. "You want to join them? Got one last fight in you?"

Ricky stared at her for a moment before looking down at her body. Her bruised and beaten body. He looked at her forehead and saw the stitches that were holding it together. She placed her left hand on his chest letting him feel the splint.

"What happened here?" He whispered, grabbing her left hand with his own hand.

"They dislocated my finger. I'm just happy they didn't get the chance to try and break my arm." She admitted. "I knew that'd be next if some boys who saw them hitting me didn't break it up."

Ricky sighed while letting go of her hand. He rubbed her hair down and kissed her temple before nodding his head. "I'll do it. You didn't deserve that. I'll beat their fucking heads in."

Clover wrapped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. It nearly broke Ricky's heart when she winced to just wrap her arms around his neck.

"Thank you." She whispered, seeing he was trying to hold back his anger so he didn't end up hurting her. "I know you're mad. I didn't mean to make you mad."