River

Tuesday mid-morning instead of helping around the athletic building, Manny was using a sharpie to draw in an empty notebook she had from her schooling. She didn't feel like doing any of her school work today, so she instead chose to slack off all day.

Manny walked into the trainer's room and sat down on one of the yoga balls while she drew. It was more comfortable for her instead of sitting on the couch in her dad's office.

"What're you doing?"

Manny looked up to see Danny walking into his office and stopped at the doorway. She held up her drawing with a shrug.

"I'm bored." She admitted. "My mom had to go up to New Mexico to visit my grandma and I can't leave. I have to stay to look over Clover cause if I don't, she can't practice or train or play without a female around. So...I'm lonely. What're you doing here?Aren't you suppose to be teaching a gym class or something?"

Danny chuckled. "Spoiler alert, you don't teach a gym class. We kinda just sit around and watch them run around and stuff. I just give them points for the day if they show up, if I'm honest. But I'm on my lunch break. Decided to do some work in here than go grab something to eat quickly before I go back to the school."

Manny smirked and continued her drawing. "Is Ricky in his office or he still on his lunch break?"

By than, Danny had gone in his office and was starting his work. "You know Ricky doesn't like me so I wouldn't have checked. But he should be. He's usually back by now."

Manny smiled widely as she dropped her sharpie and notebook down and waddled off to Ricky's office. Her 35 week baby bump in front of her holding her back from running to see her good friend.

When Manny got to Ricky's office, he was sitting at him computer sending an e-mail. She went over to the chair on the other side of his desk and sat down.

"Hey, Manny. How's Esmerelda?" Ricky asked, not looking at her as he finished sending the email.

Manny rubbed her baby bump and felt her daughter moving around making it feel like a fish swimming inside of her. "She's good. I'm almost to nine months. Hopefully I got full term but I'm getting a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions."

Ricky looked over at her and saw she was leaning back in the chair. She was taking a bunch of deep breaths, so he took his water bottle he was drinking and gave it to her.

"Here. Drink this. It'll help you." He instructed.

Manny took the water bottle and drank some before groaning when she felt another contraction hit her. Ricky reached to his office phone and dialed Danny's office number.

"Hey, Danny boy. Get in here. Manny looks like she's gonna explode." Ricky said simply into the phone than hung up.

Manny quickly got up the second Ricky hung up the phone and ran off to the bathroom. She had met Danny in the hallway and went into the bathroom the throw up when she got nauseous.

Ricky made sure Danny was with her before settling down at his desk and started to sort out his notes that he took at the football game a couple days ago. Ricky put the notes on his desk only for his cell phone to start ringing in his pocket.

Ricky pulled it out his jean's pocket and saw it was Alyssa. He answered and held the phone between his face and shoulder as he started sorting the notes.

"Hello?"

"Ricky." She cried out. "I'm at the hospital. That one off of 34th street. I'm so sorry."

"Alyssa, calm down." Ricky said, instantly jumping up and grabbing his keys. "Calm down. What happened?"

Alyssa continued to sob over the phone as Ricky heard someone calming her down from next to her. Ricky ran to Mateo's office and motioned to him that he had an emergency and needed to leave.