Chapter 1 | The Luna

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 1 | The Luna

Six Years Ago

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Alpha Theseus Alessandre Horton bellowed, his lips were pulled back revealing sharp, white glistening teeth and his eyes were glowing yellow, rage is evident in his stance; signaling his pack members that his wolf is almost at the surface.

"BETA!" Alpha Horton shouted in annoyance, he could feel his wolf trying to break free and tear through his human counterpart. His emotions are all over the place and he could feel himself partly shifting and it's all because of one she wolf.

After a few minutes his Beta came stumbling inside his office while trying to catch his breath.

"Y-yes, Alpha?" His Beta Enrico Hytes cautiously answered, he could feel his Alpha's anger through the pack bond that they all share although Alpha's have the main control, whatever the Alpha's feeling could sometimes be magnified through the pack bond and the whole pack could get a gist of what their Alpha is feeling, and right now everyone is feeling terrified. Alpha Horton's temper has skyrocketed and the whole pack could see and feel red in their bonds.

"Where is she?" Alpha Horton demanded as his eyes glowed yellow, Beta Hytes could see the veins outlining his Alpha's neck.

"W-who?" Beta Hytes asked while stuttering, he hated showing weakness as second in command, his pack mates shouldn't see this side of him but his Alpha is on the verge of going on a killing spree and he just have to show submission. It wouldn't do any good if he were to anger his Alpha more.

"Your Luna," Alpha Horton spat in disgust.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He shouted in anger.

"I'll fetch her right away." Beta Hytes said with a bow and was gone in an instant.

'Everybody stop what you're doing and go outside now!' Alpha Horton ordered his whole pack through the mind link and stormed off to go outside and meet his 'mate'

Once outside Alpha Horton could see his whole pack making a large circle surrounding their Luna who is only covered by a bed sheet and a pack member beside her, both were carrying bloody mate marks on the left side of their body where the neck and shoulder met — a place that is reserved for your mate, and it was obvious as to what they were up to behind their Alpha's back.

Alpha Horton narrowed his eyes at them and snarled, his eyes now a vibrant yellow color.

"You dare do this to me?!" Alpha Horton screamed in rage as his wolf fought its way to the surface, his canines were elongating and his nails were starting to turn into claws, his whole face was starting to change and his growls were getting louder and louder, his wolf wanted blood — their blood to be precise.

"You have to understand," Chelline pleaded. "It wasn't meant to happen." She added, looking down in shame as Chelline Costas felt the accusing eyes of the pack.

"But it happened," Beta Hytes said in disgust as he watched his Luna clung to her lover. "You aren't fit to be Luna after what you have done." Beta Hytes continued.

Alpha Horton managed to subdue his wolf by trying to act rationally but the pain of betrayal is still fresh in his mind.

'How could she do this to him?!' he thought. His wolf wanted blood and he's tempted to appease his wolf but it is not right.

Because Chelline is not his true mate.

"Is he your mate?" Alpha Horton asked, he felt the ripple of shock as his pack mates heard his question.