AUTHOR'S NOTE ( II )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

_______________________________________

👑 👑 AUTHOR'S NOTE 👑 👑

Greetings to you and welcome to my book titled:

"My Mate, Remember Me."

First things first!

Almost everything you need to know in the werewolf world:

_______________________________________

Alpha

Someone who rules a pack.

" The highest person with authority in the pack, the Alphas have the biggest responsibility in the pack. With great power comes great responsibilities. The Alpha makes sure that the Pack is strong and is able to defend themselves against intruders or anybody else that wishes them harm. He is tasked to handle the day to day activities of the pack.

A true born Alpha usually takes over at the age of 18 when the current ruling Alpha voluntarily steps down, but if the current ruling Alpha deems the future Alpha unfit for the position, the future Alpha may prove himself worthy by challenging the current Alpha for the position. In some cases when the presence of a true born Alpha is gone, whomever is next in line shall take over however the person may still be challenged by somebody else during the same day, next year.

A ruling Alpha who is not a true born Alpha can be challenged yearly at the same day when that Alpha assumed position. But, in even rarer instances if anything shall every happen to the Alpha, his mate, the Luna may take over the pack until she longer has the capacity to do so."

_______________________________________

Luna

The mother of the pack

"A Luna is chosen by the Alpha himself. A she-wolf can only become a Luna once she is marked and mated by the Alpha. The women of the pack drew their strength from her, she is the person who can provide guidance and peace in the pack.

The pack will fall without a Luna.

This is what they believed in and it is true. A Luna is the Alpha's one and only weakness. Without her, if anything shall ever befall to the current ruling Alpha, making him unable to rule, his pack could now belong to somebody else.

A Luna is the pack's greatest joy, she is the mother of all mothers. The pack will sacrifice themselves for their Luna's safety. She is after all...their Alpha's mate.

A Luna can rule alone if anything shall ever happen to the current ruling Alpha. She cannot be challenged for the position since it is believed that the Moon Goddess resides within her but the Luna must hand the title to the next Alpha  if she would be deemed incapable of ruling."

_______________________________________

Beta

The second in command

"The Beta is the Alpha's right hand. The Beta is in charge of maintaining the patrols on the whole pack land functioning. The patrol area is divided into four areas: North, South, East and West, and each area has a functioning leader who directly reports to the Beta.