Chapter 51 | Torn

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 51 | Torn

(A/N: Hello, I just wish to inform you that this chapter and the future ones will probably be shorter.)

One month later

Luna Oswald is having a meeting with her pack members when she felt her chest tightening again. She furrowed her brows in pain as she tried to calm her breathing.

The pack noticed their Luna's reaction and looked at her in worry. Their Luna has become even more reserved and cold after the attack, she was also lessening her interaction with the Moon Dawn Pack and the Blue Orion Pack started to slowly alienate the others.

They will faithfully follow their Luna and if she said to go East then they would never go to the West, if she said to jump and they would ask how high, if she wants them to not interact with the other pack then they won't.

"Luna," the new Beta named Ellios Aled called with concern. "Do you need to go to the pack hospital?" 

Luna Oswald looked at him and shook her head in denial. She wanted to excuse herself and call out the meeting but when she stood up she suddenly couldn't control her chest from heaving up and she coughed up.

The pack members widened their eyes in horror as they saw their Luna cough out blood.

"Luna!" Gamma Elroy called out in alarm as he hurriedly went to Luna Oswald's side and grasped her arm.

Everyone stood up and tried to support their Luna.

Luna Oswald felt her vision blackening as she continued to cough out blood.

Her pack members saw as their Luna's hair began to change between pale white to black as the heavy smell of blood filled the room.

"Let me bring her to the Pack hospital." Beta Aled said as he tried to carry Luna Oswald. "Forgive me for my actions, Luna." He said as he carried her in his arms and ran.

"Let's clean this place and let no one know about this lest it made the whole pack worry." Gamma Elroy said to Delta Saunier.

Gamma Elroy saw his comrade nod and they began to clean the blood on the room.

"I pray to the Moon Goddess to protect our Luna."

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

When Luna Oswald was finally sent to the hospital she was already unconscious. The pack doctor tried to look for any signs of abnormality but found none.

He furrowed his brows in confusion as he looked at Luna Oswald's chart once more.

"This," the pack doctor began. "I can't seem to find any thing wrong with the Luna."

Beta Aled looked at the pack doctor coldly.

"Check again." He said as he looked at his Luna once more.

Her face looked tired as dark circles covered her eyes and her lips are slightly bluish in color.

"Please get well soon, Luna." He said and glanced at the pack doctor after awhile he finally went outside the door.

Once there was finally no person left inside the room a ripple in space was formed and someone came out.

Melaniya looked at Luna Oswald's current form and a sigh left her lips.

"Luna Oswald." Melaniya called and as if Luna Oswald was influenced by something, her eyelids began to move and indigo eyes connected with Melaniya's eyes.