MMRM | Extra Chapter ( lV )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

MMRM | Extra Chapter ( lV )

"The Protective Alpha."

Alpha Tridente is currently twenty years old now. He took over the Blue Orion Pack when he was eighteen years old and has been ruling the pack for two years now.

There were some challenges from other men but Alpha Tridente managed to overpower them all. He heard his phone ringing and picked it up without even glancing at the name of the caller.

"Brother," Raviel's soft voice echoed in the room and Alpha Tridente's eyes softened.

When Raviel was checked once again by the pack doctor, it was determined that he was not entirely deaf. He only has poor hearing which can be helped with the assistance of hearing aids.

Aloysius was delighted by this news that is why he carefully guarded his younger brother. He didn't let any harm come into his younger brother.

The pack also seemed to want to protect Raviel which delighted Alpha Tridente even more.

As he grew up, he noticed that his younger brother seemed to have grown to look even more delicate. His younger brother also grew his hair till it reached is waist and Aloysius seemed confused at first but then he accepted it quickly.

Aloysius only grew even more protective of his younger brother. He would glare at anyone who dares to look at his younger brother with any malicious intentions.

His younger brother now really looks like a girl.

Their parents are now currently travelling the world. They have already given up their reign over their respective packs.

Raviel was supposed to be the ruler of the Moon Dawn Pack since he's going to be eighteen soon but Aloysius knows that his younger brother's body might not make the cut.

He's also not blind to see and notice how there are some voices of dissatisfaction towards his brother since he cannot hear very well without the help of his hearing aids but Aloysius only needs to glare at them and release his pressure to shut those ignorant people up.

"Raviel," Alpha Tridente greeted as joy filled his features. "You finally called me."

"Brother, I will come back home soon." Raviel said as he cleared his throat. "...I'm going to have to hide at your pack for awhile." he whispered.

Alpha Tridente suddenly stood up and released his menacing pressure. His pack members felt the pressure through their shared pack bond and slightly trembled in fear.

"Did someone bully you?" Alpha Tridente asked in a low voice. "Tell big brother. Big brother will bully them back for you. Tell me what do you want to do? I am friends with the Duke so we have some backing. I also heard that Mother also knows the former Alpha King and is friends with the current King. We can ask them for help if you want." Alpha Tridente said hurriedly.

His younger brother's safety and happiness is his first priority.

Raviel was silent for awhile before finally laughing out loud. Sweet, tinkling laughter flowed out from the speakers and Alpha Tridente's cheeks slightly burned from embarrassment.

"Brother, I just met my mate." Raviel said as worry slightly filled his voice.

Alpha Tridente became tensed. He has not yet met his mate and is keeping himself pure just for her. He really has no experience in dating or anything that involves romance so he's clueless about that but he's sensitive about the issues involving mates.