Chapter 56 | Wooing

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 56 | Wooing

Eight days later

Luna Oswald just came back from the gathering of the leaders and was shocked to see the changes that had happened during the time when she was gone.

It seems that she can't spot any pack members of the Moon Dawn Pack.

'Where is he...?'  Luna Oswald asked herself as her heart began to hurt once more as the memories from her past bombarded her mind.

Him leaving her over and over again.

'Beta Aled,' Luna Oswald called out.

'Yes, Luna?' Beta Aled replied as he hurriedly tried to meet his Luna in person. It seemed that the gathering finished early and Luna Oswald didn't inform them that was why they weren't able to prepare a welcoming party.

'Where is Alpha Horton?' Luna Oswald asked as she tried to calm her breathing.

'Luna, about that....' Beta Aled said as hessitation filled the bond.

Luna Oswald furrowed her brows but her Beta's next words stunned her.

'He already left our pack and established his own pack near our territory.' Beta Aled replied as he finally saw his Luna standing infront of the pack gate.

"Luna!" Beta Aled greeted once more as he opened the gate and bowed his head as he waited for his Luna to enter.

Luna Oswald walked through the gate and ignored the slight longing that she felt once she knew that Alpha Horton wouldn't be near her anymore.

Even if they are now mates, they still haven't done the last part. The mate bond is already strong but it is not yet fully integrated within their souls, and they are both leaders to their pack.

Luna Oswald cannot just abandon the Blue Orion Pack just because she is now mated to her true mate, she cannot and will not merge it will Alpha Horton's pack since the Blue Orion Pack wasn't hers right from the start.

It belongs to Sylvan and Desmond...

Hearing those two names made Luna Oswald's heart clench in pain but it seems that the pain was dulled in a way that it made her feelings shallower for both men.

Luna Oswald sighed deeply as she finally entered the pack house and began to listen to the pack reports of her Beta.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

It was already night and Luna Oswald is already preparing to go to bed when she felt a sudden disturbance at the pack border.

It was Alpha Horton.

Since their pack has formed a partnership, they can both enter each other's packs freely on the case that they have friendly intentions but both leaders still have the power to close off their borders if that's what they really want.

Luna Oswald felt a fluttering in her stomach and it took awhile before she could even recognize this emotion.

She's excited because of her mate's presence.

Luna Oswald can feel her wolf shaking as it tried to claw it's way out and meet with its true mate.

Luna Oswald controlled her instincts as she went towards her closet to dress appropriately for the occasion. It seems that Alpha Horton wants to talk about something important.