Chapter 20 | Suspicion

@Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 20 | Suspicion

Luna Oswald's eyes darkened and then sharply narrowed.

Gamma Elroy saw this and tried to mind link with Beta Valise. He found himself encountering a strong wall, hindering him from contacting Beta Valise.

'Why is he blocking me?' Gamma Elroy asked himself.

Where could he be right now?

"FIND. HIM. NOW!" Luna Oswald growled in anger.

All of this is happening right now and her Beta is nowhere to be found.

"Yes, Luna Oswald." Gamma Elroy immediately bowed in respect and ran outside.

Luna Oswald pinched the bridge of her nose and breathed in slowly. She had to control her temper so she wouldn't lash out to other people.

'Out of all the times, why did they choose to strike now?' Luna Oswald asked herself.

Why now?

She went to get her cloak and covered herself. She checked if everything was in place and when it is, she went outside.

Luna Oswald sighed in annoyance. The moon was out tonight and she can't afford to show her true self to anyone.

If she does then the council will come sooner rather than later and make everyone swore to secrecy. Luna Oswald feels as if she's had enough of dramas in her life.

"Luna Oswald!" A voice called from behind her.

She looked back and smelled Alpha Horton's scent before she saw his face. His scent made her wolf growl in satisfaction which made Luna Oswald's eyebrows knot in confusion.

He smelled of mint and rain and something that she couldn't put her finger to. It smelled manly and radiated out power.

He improved a lot during the past months that they were here. He became more mature and more worthy of his title as Alpha.

The only thing that Luna Oswald didn't like was him trying to get her attention in every way he can. It makes her feel something she haven't felt before and doesn't like it because her wolf always craves more.

Luna Oswald had to control herself. She is the leader of the pack, and on behalf of the late Alpha Sylvan Richards, she had to lead by example.

"What is it, Alpha Horton?" She asked as Alpha Horton walked beside her.

"I heard what happened."

"You did?"

"Yes, it was all over the pack now," Alpha Horton said and sighed. "Everybody knew and they felt...worried."

Luna Oswald nodded.

She had to do something. She can't let her pack and the pack of someone else suffer because they do not know what it is they're dealing with.

She had to speak with Hastis.

"Luna Oswald," Alpha Horton called.

"What is it, Alpha Horton?"

"Just tell us what we can do. We can help." Alpha Horton declared in a fierce way.

Luna Oswald was about to speak when Alpha Horton beat her to it.

"I know it hasn't been long but we really feel grateful for everything that you and your pack has done. We are allies now and we would like to help you." Alpha Horton explained.