Chapter 24 | Recalling ( Part III )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 24 | Recalling ( Part III )

"Luna Oswald, what do you mean by that?" Alpha Horton asked. Even though some she wolves could not shift, they still could feel their wolves. It made Alpha Horton wonder what happened to Luna Oswald.

She seemed to be fine now and she can shift to her wolf whereas he can't.

"It was like there was a void inside of me. Only my own thoughts and feelings were present. It was as if I was human. But Alpha Richards and Beta Valise knew that I was not human. They felt my wolf slowly slipping away every night when I was unconscious. Then one day the windows were open and the curtains were pulled back, moonlight entered the room and it hit me. I do not entirely know what happened that day but something changed in me." Luna Oswald said as she took a deep breathe in.

Her next words were cautiously said.

"Alpha Horton, I trust you enough since we are allies." Luna Oswald exclaimed. "I don't always look as I am right now." She said as she gestured to her face and figure.

'Ummm....is that her telling me that she doesn't look that immaculate?' Alpha Horton thought to himself. 'Probably because she needs to put make up on...?' He helplessly thought.

"Moonlight changes me." Was Luna Oswald's explanation.

"It changes me in a way that it shows another part of me. The only thing that does not change whenever moonlight hits my skin is the color of my wolf. I turn into someone else I don't know." Luna Oswald said.

Alpha Horton furrowed his brows. He is slightly lost right now. 'Turn into someone else?' He thought to himself. 'Like lose your consciousness and end up killing a lot of people thing?'

"Um, alright Luna Oswald." Alpha Horton said. "I think I understand what you are saying." He added.

Luna Oswald looked at him with disbelief in her eyes.

'Did he really understand what I said?' She asked herself.

"Are there anymore questions, Alpha Horton?" Luna Oswald asked. She assumed that Alpha Horton got her point once she said that she becomes someone else whenever moonlight touches her skin.

"Who is this, Salvi?" Alpha Horton asked curiously.

Luna Oswald slightly stiffened and relaxed her fists.

"He is Janice Salvi, the Rouge Alpha." Luna Oswald said coldly with a hint of anger.

This time it was Alpha Horton who stiffened.

"Rouge Alpha?" Alpha Horton asked in disbelief.

Rouges cannot be controlled. They are feral wolves that kill whatever they can kill. They are wolves who lost their human counterparts. They cannot be controlled so how come...?

"He is using the help of the dark witches, Alpha Horton." Luna Oswald clarified and Alpha Horton swallowed nervously.

The dark witches can do this? But why?

"Something happened in this pack a few years ago. We believe that he is doing all of this because of his younger sister: Jenine Salvi who was killed by an unknown killer." Luna Oswald explained. "But Janice Salvi believed that it wasn't just someone who intentionally killed his sister; he belived that that someone is the late Alpha Sylvan Richards."

Alpha Horton was shocked.

'Alpha Sylvan Richards?' He asked himself in disbelief.

"His younger sister was apparently in love with the late Alpha Sylvan Richards. His sister was staying here in our pack as a new member, but just a month has passed after her acceptance in the pack, she was found murdered in her room."