Chapter 19 | Darkness Inside

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 19 | Darkness Inside

A week later

He walked alone inside the dark forest, his strides weren't faltering and he moved with familiarity along the forest. It wasn't his first time here.

"My, my, my what do we have here?!" A voice called out in glee.

Clapping sounds were heard from all over the forest. He stood still and glared at the three witches in front of him.

"Nice of you to finally join us, Alpha Richards."

He bared his teeth at the witch who said that blasted name. The witch in return just smiled and her eyes flashed dangerously.

"Be careful boy, you don't know whom you're messing with." The youngest of the witches sneered.

"I could say the same with you, witch." He said the added, "Do not call me by that name. I haven't heard that for years and I intend it to be that way."

The three witches shared a look with each other and laughed once more.

"Where is it?" He growled.

The three witches were still laughing, too busy to recall what he said so he growled at them and released some of his aura.

The sisters felt the sudden change in the air as it became heavier by the second, they glared at the man in front of them.

"We warned you, pup."

"Do not disrespect us."

The witches said simultaneously.

"You wouldn't want anything to happen to Luna Oswald, right?" The eldest of the three taunted.

The man glared and eased up his aura.

"Where is it?" He asked once again.

The second witch scoffed and pulled out something from her cloak, she grasped the bottle and threw it to the man in front.

"Use it wisely." They all said in unison.

"You can't use me forever," He growled. "I won't do your dirty work for you."

The youngest if the witches strode forward and decided to walk around him. She looked at him from head to toe and couldn't help but remember her elder sister.

Her heart ached.

The other two witches saw their sister's eyes and remembered their sister who fell in love with the wrong man.

"You will do as we say, dear nephew."

"Or else, something bad will happen to your Luna."

"After all, we did kill the baby inside her womb all those years ago."

The witches shared another round of laughter.

The man tensed and growled lowly, he didn't really want to do this but this is for her. He was ready to tell Avarielle the truth but then he got the news that some other Alpha would go ahead and live in the Pack house.

He was afraid that she would forget about him.

"You won't get away with this!" He hissed.

The three witches turned away to leave and chuckled deeply.

"We already did, Alpha."

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎