Chapter 49 | Confusion

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 49 | Confusion

Luna Oswald tried to contact Hastis once more but no one answered. She remembered the time when Melaniya teleported Hastis and the dark witch away from her pack, she wished for their safety.

Luna Oswald sat down on her chair and tried to think about the possibilities on why that happened to her.

After a while, she finally thought of what had happened to her on the day that she woke up once she regained her memories.

Luna Oswald felt two opposing forces occupying her body. It was a if her soul was split into two, she now felt that she's getting nearer to the truth.

On that day, her emotions were at the peak but most of all, confusion was present. She was Avarielle Oswald and Rosaline Cavrandos at the same time.

She is the Luna of the Blue Orion Pack but at the same time, she is also the rightful Luna of the Moon Dawn Pack.

Her memories from before clashed with her present memories. Her whole being is confused about who she is right now. Luna Oswald didn't have the time to think about before, but now that everything is being slowly sorted out her confusion about her identity is surfacing once more.

It also doesn't help the fact that her true mate is alive.

Luna Oswald felt as if she had finally reached the root of the problem. Now she only needs to find out how to solve this.

"Who am I?" Luna Oswald asked herself out loud.

The me right now is 'me' but it feels as if it is not also me. It feels as if I'm just receiving someone else's memories, I have been living as Avarielle Oswald for many years and now I also have Rosaline Cavrandos' memories, do I have to choose whom I believe is my true self?

Luna Oswald pondered for a long time about this issue, but she knew that she could not do it alone. That is why she needs to ask Melaniya or Hastis about this.

The contacts left by Hastis is unreachable, the only other way is to try and go into their realm to find them personally but it is not easy to travel through different realms and Luna Oswald is still weak, a lot of things are needed to be prepared to gain an access and pass through the barriers between their worlds, but another way is that if you have their blood within you.

That is why half-bloods are monitored by the councils since they can enter through different realms without being unscathed by the tearing pressure of the boundary refusing unknown beings.

She didn't think much about it but looking back, only Desmond has been able to easily come and talk to Hastis. He also can communicate with the witches even if they are using their 'mother-tongue' since he has the blood of a witch.

Luna Oswald's thoughts began to drift once more and she spent the whole day locked up inside her office.

The whole pack is concerned for her health but Luna Oswald assured them in their pack link. Luna Oswald discovered that her hair and her eyes change depending on her feelings.

Not just any feeling but it is closely related to the way she sees things. Whenever she becomes destructive, her whole being turns into the cold and decisive Avarielle Oswald but she turns back into her 'true-self' as she calms down.

Luna Oswald glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Black hair and indigo colored eyes were reflected back; Rosaline Cavrandos is looking at herself.

Luna Oswald decided to wear her cloak again and finally went out of her office. She took a long walk outside the pack and tried to calm herself down.