Chapter 32 | Taking A Wild Guess

©Itwasonlyadream801 

NOT EDITED

Chapter 32 | Taking A Wild Guess

Three days later

Luna Oswald hasn't left her office for the past three days. She temporarily left her Beta in charge of the pack.

Luna Oswald could not help but think back on what Elder Crusoe said.

"I was about to lose consciousness but I managed to get a glimpse of him right before darkness claimed me."

Luna Oswald slightly bent nearer to hear what the Elder is going to say next.

Her next words however made Luna Oswald paled.

"It was him, Luna Oswald." Elder Crusoe said. "It was Alpha Sylvan Richards." Elder Crusoe added as her eyes locked with Luna Oswald.

"He's alive."

Luna Oswald sighed and stood up. She opened the door and was about to step out when she suddenly remembered that she left her cloak on the chair.

Luna Oswald was about to go back but she remembered that Elder Crusoe had already sworn everyone in this pack to secrecy and it's still early in the morning.

'Beta Valise,' Luna Oswald called.

'Yes, Luna?' Beta Valise asked.

'I want the reports on the pack patrols for the last month here in my office later at six pm sharp. I want detailed reports coming from the patrol leaders on all four sides.'

'Yes, Luna.'

"Luna Oswald!" A familiar voice called.

Luna Oswald recognized that voice as Alpha Horton's. She looked back and saw Alpha Horton rushing towards her with a smile on his handsome face.

'Handsome face?' Luna Oswald asked herself. 'Where did that came from?'

Well, she has eyes that can see and appreciate a fine male once she sees one.

Alpha Horton definitely improved after his stay here. He's gotten even more taller or that's probably because he's now walking with his head held high.

His body is well formed and muscular, making him look like the Alpha he is. His face is sharp and angular with a hint of stubble on his face, his nose is firm and well shaped, but a little bit crooked showing that he must've broken it in the past. Lips are shaped wonderfully and could make any woman want to smother it with kisses, but it was his eyes are what captivated Luna Oswald.

A deadly shade of silver.

Eyes that look so beautiful and deadly at the same time.

'Why is she noticing all of these?' Luna Oswald asked herself.

"You cut your hair, Alpha Horton." Luna Oswald stated as she noticed that his hair had gotten shorter. His hair was styled back but it was shorter than his shoulder length hair.