Chapter 47 | His Letters

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 47 | His Letters

Three days later

Luna Oswald is inside her office. A box overflowing with handwritten letters lay on top of her table. She is now reading the last of it in her hands.

'Date: Month XX Day XX Year XX

I am Desmond Valise Richards. This is my first time writing a handwritten letter meant to be read for the future. I do not know but I think that this letter would only be read by someone once I either had enough courage to show them this letter or once I probably am no longer living in this world.

I'm already rambling...I'm going to start by introducing myself. My father is the late Alpha of the Blue Orion Pack — Alpha Mavric Richards. My mother is a very powerful witch named: Lezabel.

I never got to know her last name. I think that my parents loved each other at first, they met each other and had me but then my father suddenly found his destined mate. He chose to be with his true mate leaving my mother to raise me alone.

I don't remember much from my childhood, my memory is fuzzy and chaotic. I can only remember the terror that I had experienced once I realized that the man whom I looked up to turned to be a monster. He was nice to everyone in the pack, he portrayed a righteous mask in front of his people. He loved his mate and his son, Sylvan.

But he was different when it was only the two if us. My father would often pull me underground into the cellars and beat me up. He would call me names and how ashamed he is whenever he sees my face because I remind him of the mistake he did in the past.

One day he almost killed me. He tore out my heart from my chest. He was about to crush it but then he realized how special my bloodline was.

I have the blood of the witch inside me.

He saw that I could live even if I didn't have a heart inside me. He laughed and called me a heartless monster. He hid away my heart and then began to experiment on me.

He fed me with Wolvesbane for years and injected so many chemicals inside my body, till I became a weapon. He made me into a real living monster.

He controlled me for years.

I hated him but I never hated Sylvan.

Sylvan never knew what his father is doing to me because he was sheltered as a child. He had everything I never had. But it was okay since he would always try to give his food to me, he would always try to cure my wounds and would always try to keep me company.

I wanted to protect him too.

This letter is now getting darker, to my reader I would like to apologize...I actually just want to empty the heavy feeling inside of me.

Every night the same nightmare appears. My father would always appear in my dreams. He would always remind me that no one could ever love someone like me. He made me unable to love myself.

But I knew love.

I know it because I am in love with a girl. She was also broken like me. But she can still smile and Goddess, oh how beautiful her smile is.

I am afraid to tell her my feelings because I am scared of love. I didn't know how to express it because my parents expressed their 'love' for me in a different way.